"NO TITLE" player title option locked

I don’t even get how they can force us to use it when we clearly do not want it.

6 Likes

Same here I’ve never equipped a title. The game randomly gave me ‘neogun’ and I can’t remove it :confused:

8 Likes

same here. I’m not very fond of those titles, but atm there’s no way to get rid of them for me … pls fix this soon

6 Likes

No interest in using titles… pretty average player me… However I suspect a lot of players who have got “a lot” of experience and “a lot” of titles, don’t want to display them, so as to suggest that they are “weaker” players that they actually are… The old Bliz folks have figured this out and that’s why they are forcing the use of titles…
This ain’t no bug folks… It is intentional!
I hope I am wrong, but na, this is Blizzard…

4 Likes

I am having the same issue. I do not like the titles and I chose to never use them. Now its being forced on to me and I dislike it.

4 Likes

Actually, now if you come up against a team with players who have no titles, then you can be almost sure that those players are noobs or smurfs…

2 Likes

same here please change this. i don’t want a title. i have a friend who has the ‘stalwart hero’ forced equipped too when they previously had no title. plz fix

4 Likes

I had no title and have logged on for the first time this season and have had the stalwart hero forced on me at the start of the season. How do you unlock the ‘No Title’ option?

2 Likes

You haven’t bought it from the shop yet

2 Likes

Same here, fix this, I don’t want to have a ‘title’.

3 Likes

Same. It’s returned from the 2022. What’s a indie joke?

1 Like

same happened to me :frowning:

1 Like

I’m having the same issue here too. Two seasons in a row and it hasn’t been fixed.

I like titles and all but I would really prefer to have a no title on my player card.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-4). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

Blizz, stop forcing your B.S. on me, I’m begging you, after 5 seasons I still hate titles. Explain the logic of a “customization” being forced on me when I never selected one in the first place?

1 Like

Im stuck with “stalwart hero”. On my profile. Which I have not met said requirements. So having that title is first off “unworthy” of me. Second…

What concerns me is the locked “no title” option. Which makes me wonder if they are forcing us to have titles and forcing us to in the future to pay for a “no title” option.

Eitherway. I do not like it. at all. I prefer to not be branded.

1 Like

Blizzard, why didn’t you fix it in June 28 update?

1 Like

It’s in the patch notes, they just messed it up again.

1 Like

It’s not about locked No Title option:

Fixed a bug with the Competitive Titles not unlocking after earning them in the previous season

1 Like

My bad you are correct

1 Like