No these changes for mercy aren't "Awesome"

Not sure why you’re complaining about a buff. She’s honestly fine.

Just because she isn’t a must-pick anymore doesn’t mean she’s terrible. She’s still very playable and the overall gameplay experience before and after the rework has changed very little.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve noticed. XP

Yea prerework torb was pretty playable too and I even won games with him but that doesn’t change the fact he needed a rework.

badly.

For Mass Res you had to hide for the perfect moment, not healing your team, just trying to get POTG, in her current ult she has major mobility and can heal her entire team, and can ress somebody while doing it.

That was when Valk had insta rez. Mercy with 60 HP healing but no insta rez wasn’t a must pick. Slightly OP probably but no must pick.

1 Like

Disagree – Torb has never been that viable. If he were OP, or frankly even really playable in a wide variety of situations, Torb wouldn’t be considered a throw pick, and there would be an abundance of torb mains at the top of the ladder.

So we are now complaining even about buffs, eh?

5 Likes

Are you seriously talking about the sr exploit that got fixed?

It’s not the right buff! :sweat_smile:

??? I only started playing Mercy a bit before her rework, so I don’t know a lot about her before then.

Looks like she was a must-pick to me, just a couple months ago.

6 Likes

When will Moira get justice

How much have you played with them to know that?

Listening to feedback =/= doing what you want.

Please learn that someday.

Did you not see the sick replay feature they are working on?

Really? You know that?
Can I have the next Powerball numbers? I want to become a millionaire and you seem to know the future.

1 Like

What does Moira need buffed?

I recommend you read this and do some research on it <3 theres a lot to learn that a lot of people don’t seem to know but willfully ignore.

Healing through barriers for one.

This post by Titanium is nothing more than revert Mercy propaganda. Make your own decisions and come to your own conclusions GamerDylan.

1 Like

She has a lower pick and winrate than Mercy in GM

It seems that pure healing with no utility just won’t work

The TLDR is 15m range high noon as a Mass Rez, and removing Valkyrie.

Aka, deader than a doornail, and not worth reading, because the devs won’t do it.

Its been a year.

its clearly not working as they’d hoped it would.