No Stero Audio Support on Sennheiser 4.50 BTNC Headset

I am not sure if it is the game fault or the headset fault. When I pair my headset to my pc via bluetooth, i can’t hear anything in stereo mode on my headset, I tried changing the audio device in game, but all I get is dead silence. I can only get audio if I use hand free mode which is monotone.

I purchase this headset for it’s noise isolation and noise cancellation feature, but it will be unfortunate if I can’t overwatch with it.

I’ve booted up other games like Monster Hunter World and was able to hear audio in stereo mode just fine.

My other bluetooth headset, Ausdom M08, works just fine in Overwatch with stereo but it has the same problem if I set the mic to use the bluetooth headset.

Update: I found that while watching youtube and starting up the game, I have stereo audio on the title screen with my Sennheiser headset, but the second I join a game, I lose audio.

Maybe this can help explain/offer a solution: Voice Chat not functioning with Bluetooth Headsets - #25 by Drakuloth

1 Like

It offer a solutions, but I can’t seem to get the stereo mode to work (without the mic,) since I can use mic from other sources easily.

I think if you can get other headsets to work perfectly, it narrows it down to an issue with the new headset, and you’ll probably need to use something else.

Both my bluetooth headset has A2DP, and so does my usb dongle. Unfortunately only one of the headset work in stereo mode in the game. Oh well, I can always connect it directly using cable.