No “Stay as Team button?”

So I have noticed the past few days my Stay as team button was not there, it was not an issue until I finnaly found a good comp team and well I could not stay. I see other people noticed it, and it seemed like it never only happened to me. So like is there anyway it can be fixed :confused:

5 Likes

Yeah I don’t know what’s going on, I know it’s still there too becasue these people pressed it and I saw it on the side but I couldn’t press anything to trigger it, it’s like it was just invisible and gone for me but it’s there for others, but I have no idea why it would affect me.

I’m having the same issue. I cannot request to stay as team, and if someone else requests it, I cannot accept it.

3 Likes

Is anyone else having this issue? People think I’m lying about it to exclude others from joining groups :X

Yup, it’s been bugged out for me for months; since the Torb update, I think

I’ve had to send people friend requests if I want to get into their group

Dunno why it hasn’t been fixed yet

Yes, I am experiencing this problem as well. I’m going to contact Blizzard support and see if they can help.

Same here! I only noticed today

In the color blind option i changed enemy outline to yellow, and “Stay as team” button had gone… Reset the video page in options the button are appear again.

I had this as well. The fix is to go into options and change that anyone can request an invite to the group. It should show up then, if not just tweak the settings for people joining groups. This has to do with that setting.

1 Like