No sr gain afther a comp match

i just won a comp match and didnt get any sr for that, i cant send a ticket dont know why but every time i try says error

1 Like

Hello, I have similar problem on PS4, absolutely zero sr points!

Hey all,

Thank you for reporting this. We are currently investigating what is causing some player to not see SR changes or progress in competitive matches.

4 Likes

I’ve just had 2 matches in a row die. One was between rounds, when the teams were supposed to switch. One match went to completion (though we did have a leaver so maybe he had issues). In both cases, there was a “server closed due to unexpected error” message posted in chat and no SR changes.

Both matches, the red team had a Mei. If you have to roll her buffs back to fix the servers, I think we’ll all understand :slight_smile:

Will we get our SR back? I lost one game because it kept me in the start screen with everyones names but would not go to champion select. Then the next game I won but gained no SR…

2 Likes
2 Likes

All servers now have the hot fix. SR will update after the match and the black screen at the end of the match should no longer happen. Thank you all for your patience while we worked to fix this.

3 Likes

Will there be any compensation for the SR that I earned and did not receive? I have proof of my matches. For a player who is pursuing “Path to pro” SR matters for joining better teams

But those who lose games have lost their SR and those who won did not gain any. If i continue to play competitive will the games i won give me SR in the future or is it only possible to lose SR until a hotfix?

they don’t care, your comment will go ignored. they solved the issue according to them

You’re right, too bad I’m not a big twitch streamer or celebrity for my words to have any meaning

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

This has been reported to already be resolved by the developers:

I’m sorry but what you posted does not concern my regards. There is a difference between getting DCd and finishing a game, winning and not gaining any SR.

I can reply to that much. In this sort of situation, we aren’t able to provide any missing SR for won games. It’s all handled automatically by the server because there’s too many variables for how much SR you’d gain. There’s also no telling if, say, winning one game might not have changed the outcome of your next by virtue of changing your MMR and putting you up against a completely different team. We totally appreciate you all letting us know about this, because we absolutely want to get bugs like this fixed ASAP, but we don’t retroactively reimburse for them once they are because they affect all players who play across that period of time slightly differently and we can’t just recalculate it due to missing data.

Sorry this messed with your enjoyment of competitive, at any rate. I totally know climbing the ranks can be a struggle sometimes and this doesn’t help, so hope your games after this point have been solid.

I meant any other type of compensation, but no, it hasn’t throwers almost every game. It’s crazy how different the skill in players from 4000-4200 are to masters. It’s just mainly frustrating how players continuously throw at this rank. (obviously thats not your fault)

Thank you for your help. I’m posting because just 2 days ago this happened to me again. I did not leave any games before the game where I gained maybe 4SR (I have never left a game, even if we have a leaver) so that can’t be the cause. Help!