No Speedo Hog Let's Riot

Grab your pitchforks, Blizzard isn’t doing speedo hog.

7 Likes

Yah im kinda bummed it not a speedo skin but hay at least he getting a skin lol. they will most likely do it for the winter event like they did junkrat.

I’m disappointed, but hopeful. I will give them the benefit of that doubt until one of the devs confirm that we won’t get this skin.

-still riots internally-

1 Like

I mean they could technically. They haven’t shown all the skins, and it is summer in Australia :smirk:

1 Like

I’d complain about necroing, but maybe we should necro threads instead of making 40 “NERF CHARACTER” threads a day.

That said, Speedo Rein or no speedos at all.

3 Likes

Huh that’s very strange; this thread showed up in Latest General Discussion as the last reply being a few days ago

The forum itself has fooled me

I agree.

GIVE ME SPEEDO HOG SKIN!!!

Don’t “bump” posts.

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called “necro bumping” or “necroing”). Users who are found to be bumping posts will be subject to forum account suspension and post removal

Source: Overwatch Forums

I’d rather start a new topic then get suspended though :rofl:

I know the rules, and I agree with you on the whole getting suspended thing, but I’d understand necroing if it cut down on spam.

We could just go to dedicated topics on certain things, like a certain cosmetic related to water (:wink:), instead of having to take space by starting a new one.

But yeah, necroing is against the rules, lets not do it.

Well… the topic is still relevant, especially at this time.

Good necro 10/10 dude

Maybe we could have an “eternally relevant” section of the forums?

Little hubs where you can comment on things that, technically, will never be irrelevant.

Balance, cosmetics, and lore would be three good ones.

1 Like

Flips table, throws chair, punches wall, goes shoplifting?