No sound at the end of a match bug?

Lately I’ve been playing games where the sound effects of time running out is non existent. This has led me to lose matches as I tend to use that count down as an indicator of how much time I have left to stall the point and because I never get notified, I’m too busy setting up to realize the time has run out. I’ve lost a few comp matches because of this and now have been looking at the timer instead of using the urgency of the music and Athena’s voice telling my team to get on the objective to rely on my game

Yup, I have been having the exact same problem. I’ve posted it HERE and HERE and have seen others post frequently about it and Blizzard has yet to address it. I’ve just about had it. It does seem to be the voice lines that are doing it, especially when the game gets a little process heavy. I don’t know if you’re having the same thing happen, but the best part that I’m finding is that I still have voice chat.

A quick fix that I find works is to change your in-game audio setting really quick. This is either to set your main sound device from default to your sound driver and back or to turn on and off the Dolby Atmos 3d setting. Get ready to be mad if you’re in overtime and your sound goes out, though.

Thanks I’ll try this out