No rejoin option after getting disconnected

This issue has been only happening in competitive matches and it happens inconsistently.
I get disconnected without any option to rejoin
The game itself would let me start a new comp match, like I was never kicked out, though the match I got kicked out of still continues without me, it is not even shown in my match history.
This happens inconsistently, one day all is running smooth and then on the other it suddenly happens.
Restarting the game doesn’t help, it thinks I never played this match I got kicked out of

So the scheme looks like this:
I get disconnected - entering game screen (the one you see when you start the game) - no rejoin option nor suspension, game not in match history even though it is still going
The problem is not itself in disconnection but in the fact that I can not rejoin said match because the game thinks that this match never happened
There is no rejoin option for me when I get disconnected, but the match is still going and my friends keep playing it
The said match is not shown in my macth history as well, although it is shown in my friends match history

2 Likes

Linking my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Competitive Match Disconnection And Temporary Ban. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.