No rank up after many games

Hi,

I don’t know what happen, it’s been 3 consecutives times now on this season that i ranked at the same rank (silver 4)

The worst thing here is that i play with a friend both as support, we’re doing great games with great healing stats/support stats/killing stats, my friend ranked up as gold 4 while i stayed as a silver 4 when we’re doing pretty much the same stats mostly 1k difference

it’s getting really hard and annoying to keep playing while having litteraly no evolution while we’re doing pretty great stats and holding most of the time our teams up

I add it here in hope in the end someone might respond and give a proper explanation,

7 games done as support, 30 kill more thank 10k of healing always first heal of the game and less than 5 death, stats are okay but still silver 4 after those games, only 3 defeat

this is become a painfull and pityfull to have such a broken ranked system

can i have an explanation to how the system works or litteraly no one knows even the dev/moderation ?

Have you been playing OW for a long time? I was the same rank for like 6 or 7 seasons when I started. I’ve been around the same rank now for like 20 seasons, granted it’s a fairly high rank.

I would just temper my expectations for how quickly you will climb. Many people remain the same rank for years.

IVE HAD THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPEN

My last 3 “promotions” I have stayed exactly the same rank. No going up or down and it’s just leaving me confused especially since I feel I’ve been doing pretty good. Usually top 1st or 2nd in heals, useful ults, saving teammates with sleep or suzu etc. and I’ve been winning more and more so lol

yes, i’ve been playing this game for few years now so kinda hard to see that kind of things happening to this game…