No rank rewards at all

Support told me to make a post here, I logged in as soon as season 4 came out and got a pop-up saying that I would be getting competitive rewards for placing last season. I was given 0 CP and nothing else for competitive rewards. The linked articles on the forum only list incorrect rewards, not no rewards. Is there a fix coming for those who got nothing from s3?

1 Like

I have the same problem. Shame since I would have been able to get a new gold weapon.

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

That isn’t describing my issue and support told me to open a thread about it, don’t try to send me to another thread.

End-of-season rewards being completely missing is one of the subcategories of bugs listed under Incorrect End Of Season Rewards in my megathread. If you like to help in getting this and other related bugs fixed, I would encourage you to bump up other posts describing this bug, which I’ve made easier to do through my list. I hope this helps.