No OWL Tokens yesterday and today?

Last week I was able to receive 57 token. However yesterday and today so far I haven’t gotten any tokens. Is it just a me problem?

2 Likes

No, im not getting any tokens aswell :frowning:

2 Likes

"The Promotion for Match viewership Gift Tokens as described in Section 4.A below is open and
offered to legal residents of Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Finland, France,
Germany, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain,
Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom and United States. The Promotion for Prize Skins as
described in Section
4A Gift Tokens - All viewers who satisfy the Initial Conditions and are viewing a live stream of a
Match will receive 3 Tokens (as defined in Section 7) per every cumulative hour of viewership of Matches. "

I’m done with this game

The thing is, I already got tokens last week. This week I got nothing.

I got 63 tokens last week. But I guess in this week the countries that not listed arent getting tokens from now.

I don’t know if that’s true

Just read this bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.
net/cms/content_entry_media/fv/FVFRHCIA68NH1550082514991.pdf

Read the pdf, but still no tokens from me. It’s strange how I was able to receive tokens last week but for this week, after watching the entirety of yesterday’s match, I got no tokens at all throughout it. Still watching today’s match but no tokens yet.

what is your country of residence?

Malaysia. Not really one of the country listed but regardless was able to receive tokens on the first week

I understand. But it looks like they’ll have some kind of rule changes. I don’t know why they did that

“Players of ineligible countries may notice they are no longer earning tokens. Blizzard and Twitch originally mistakenly issued tokens in week one of Overwatch League Stage 1, but have since stopped distribution of tokens to any players who reside in a country that are not eligible to earn tokens.”

1 Like

BIG OOF. That’s pretty sad. I wonder why not all countries are not eligible at all to receive tokens considering it can boost viewer counts

3 Likes

Oh right, may I have the source where you cited that twitch and blizzard mistakenly gave OWL tokens to players from ineligible countries?

3 Likes