No OWL tokens for watching on OWL website

I watched about 4-5 hours of the OWL so far this season through the OWL website. When I am watching it says the message ‘logged in to earn viewership rewards’ but I have not received any tokens yet. Has anyone else experienced this? Not sure if there is a fix but this is a bit annoying.

1 Like

I’ve had the same issue. I thought maybe there was an ad-blocker causing the issue but it hasn’t resolved itself with it off or using the launcher to watch so. . .

People have said the tokens don’t work on the OWL website, you have to watch via twitch.

1 Like

How long have you waited? I usually see them within a day. If you aren’t getting any past that, I don’t know what to tell you.

They work for me. I got 6 from watching last night. But idk if I’m an anomaly.

Blizzard is still investigating issues with tokens not being issued when watching on a non-Twitch platform. To ensure that you earn tokens, please watch on Twitch and make sure that your BattleNet account is linked to Twitch.

Did you watch on OverwatchLeague.com or on Twitch? Please confirm.

OverwatchLeague,com
Sorry for being vague.
(Let me post links REEEEEEE)

Thank you for the feedback, this helps me track issues with the reward systems for Overwatch League and Twitch promotions.

Weirdly enough, I’ve also got problem with rewards tokens and not getting them this week. I’m not sure if things changed for SEA, but I was getting them during the first week but now, I’m not.

Though does it have something to do with the all-access battlepass thing? When that ended, I think that’s when the flow of tokens stopped.

Please tell me which country you live in? Players of ineligible countries may notice they are no longer earning tokens. Blizzard and Twitch originally mistakenly issued tokens in week one of Overwatch League Stage 1, but have since stopped distribution of tokens to any players who reside in a country that are not eligible to earn tokens. For more details on if your country is eligible please see the official contest promotion rules . Any tokens previously received will be allowed to be kept.

1 Like

Apparently watching on the OWL website sometimes doesn’t give tokens and the dev team are working to fix that. Check this post out: Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives. If you want your 12-15 tokens you can contact Blizzard Support about it.

It doesn’t work even on Twitch. I’ve watched all 4 matches that just happened and haven’t received anything (and I did receive for week 1 so I know everything is connected properly on my end).

Wait a bit as token drops are sometimes a bit delayed, and if you still haven’t got them you can contact Blizzard Support.

SEA region, Malaysia.

Yeah, not on the list. Karabasts.

Blizz needs to make more mistakes in sending out tokens. >.>

1 Like

Well if it matters I have expressed feedback appropriately, unfortunately there are just legal barriers that cause this nonsense.

1 Like