No OWL tokens are being awarded!

Hey there Wizard,

I’m seeing 24 tokens for today marked as delivered for this account. If they’re not showing up, try closing and reopening the game.

Keep in mind these tokens may take some time to show up. Sometimes it can be pretty close to instant, other times there can be large volumes of rewards going out which can make it take a bit longer.

6 Likes

Exactly. Hoping there’s just a delay, but if this prevents me from getting the Mercy skin I will be more than upset

I am also experiencing this. I watched most of yesterdays events and didn’t get any tokens today when I logged in :frowning:

Does it matter if I’m watching the matches on PC or mobile or tablet? I can’t use the computer so late. I’m using my phone to watch the matches…does it still earn tokens?

Up to now, I’m still not received the tokens from Day1.

Just chiming in to link WyomingMyst’s super useful guide for Overwatch Twitch drops:

It’s important to note that if you become inactive you may not earn tokens (mentioned in guide).

I am happy that i’m not the only one that has this issue

1 Like

Hey Blizzard I haven’t gotten any token either over the past two days! A few yesterday, but that’s it. I’ve been watching the games live in almost there entirety, what gives?

Same issue here, very frustrating.

so if you are worried that this issue is not taken care of, make sure you buy tokens so you don’t miss out?
boo… not cool.

2 Likes

I keep hearing plenty of people with this problem, I contacted support and they said they can’t do anything.

1 Like

So for every other OWL game I have gotten the points (I watch it on overwatch league . com). But for some reason only for the Atlantic/pacific games I can’t get points, I know I’m logged in because it says at the bottom that I am. It would be very much appreciated if I were to know if I am doing something wrong.

After two days All-Stars games, I could not get any tokens. It’s already past their “up to 24 hours” to get the tokens. Really disappointed. I had refreshed the screen regularly and quite sure I remain logged in to earn viewership rewards (with proof of picture). Good bye Mercy’s skin. Good bye Overwatch League.

Can we riot :stuck_out_tongue: because they’re not going to do anything otherwise, they don’t care enough

I’ve been checking daily for the OWL tokens from watching the All Stars matches and haven’t received any. Getting nervous now that the date where the skins won’t be available anymore is pretty close.

Not to play this card, but I’m playing this card: I was hoping to get the Atlantic Mercy skin with all the tokens I’ve saved up for my birthday (which was today). It doesn’t look like that’s going to happen.

I will repost if/when my OWL tokens from the All-Star streams (May 15th and 16th) are granted to my account. I fully expect them to show up before May 22nd. That is, before the day where the All-Star skins will no longer be available.

If the OWL tokens from the All-Star event aren’t awarded to viewers before May 22nd, I expect Blizzard to make a concentrated effort to make this right by:

1. Granting OWL tokens to individuals who watched the event.

2. Extending availability of the All-Star skins to accommodate the individuals they’ve failed to award OWL tokens to.

1 Like

Still nothing.

Broken logic: Since OWL tokens from the All-Stars event may never come we should buy tokens.

My logic: I absolutely refuse to financially support a game who betrays their fan-base and have done NOTHING to resolve the issue.

I was planning to buy 50 Loot Boxes ($39.99 USD) for the upcoming Anniversary event. That’s definitely not going to happen if Blizzard doesn’t fix this.

Pretty sure the all-star skins go away today (21st) or tomorrow.

Tomorrow yes. I recommend not hesitating and purchase them ASAP if you have not done so already.

As a reminder to everyone, if anyone is still short, don’t anticipate on any tokens you think you may be owed. If necessary, you can purchase tokens from your platform shop as needed. Sorry, but as I have said in numerous posts, OWL tokens drops for the majority of viewers was working over the all-star weekend. I am aware a small portion of players were not earning them (but that happens every week to some extent), but I believe that to be due to issues outside of Blizzard’s or Twitch’s control.

So I’m not alone in losing out on tokens I should have earned from the All-Star event. Glad to know that it wasn’t just me. It’s still incredibly frustrating though. I did everything right and didn’t get a single token. I was actually very much in the mood those evenings to actually play the game myself rather than just watch it but I decided I really wanted the tokens. Now I feel cheated. Blizzard, you still have a lot of bugs to work out in your token system.

2 Likes