No OW contenders skins granted for watching

Hi, I received tokens for watching the OW league Experimental Tournament. That is working. But there is no Symetra skin or Mercy skin for watching OW contenders. I am watching through your site. I have more than 7 hours this month of watching the OW contenders. I already got Torbjorn and Genji OW contenders skins because I was watching OW contenders before through your site but this time nothing.

1 Like

The Tournament was promised to give tokens but it doesn’t give watching hours to Contenders skin as it wasn’t a contenders tournament.

Hi, I see that tournament word is confusing u. Let me just copy/paste my problem without ow tournament.

There is no Symetra skin or Mercy skin for watching OW contenders. I am watching through your site. I have more than 7 hours this month of watching the OW contenders. I already got Torbjorn and Genji OW contenders skins because I was watching OW contenders before through your site but this time nothing.

1 Like

I have the same problem. I have more than 8 hrs watching the contenders matches (both youtube and your page) and I don’t have bastion or rein skins.

What should I do to fix it? Both accounts are linked with my blizzard account

Nobody is even answering. Bye bye Ow Contenders. Who cares anymore?

I have this exact same issue, blizzard doesn’t care though. All they care about is owl. Contacting support is a waste of time. All they do is give you some generic answer and say “post it on our forums” where no dev looks anyway. Awful company

You missed your chance to earn those skins months ago.

Good news guys. OW contenders have an announcement on their site that they will give symetra and mercy skins but this is not updated. I got bastion and reinhardt skins for watching in March.

Because those are the skins you earn by watching in March. The mercy and Symmetra skins are the ones you earn in October, but it wasn’t working, so they gave people a chance to earn it again in December. You missed the chance to earn them. Right now is both Echo and Brigitte.