No overwatch league tokens

For the last 5 overwatch league matches [the stage 2 playoff games and the all stars games] I’ve been watching OWL on my twitch account, which is linked to my battlenet. And yet, for only one of those days have I recieved any tokens. Is it just delayed or is there something wrong? Normally I’d wait longer before posting this, or not at all, but I’m trying to gain enough tokens to buy both all-stars skins.
[also, I apologise if this is the wrong category for this, I wasn’t sure where else to put it.]

1 Like

This guide might be helpful in making sure you receive tokens: Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

Most notable is not leaving Twitch unattended/going into Away mode.

2 Likes

Thank you for the links. I assume that it went into Away mode or failed to register that I was watching OWL, which is odd because I wasn’t doing anything different to what I usually do, and I usually get tokens

I have the same problem but I have not have Twitch on away mode or unattended.

i am also having an issue with my OWL tokens. my issue is that they are only accumulating on my PC account when it would share the amount on my PC and console account.

Same issue, and the spanish support said they can’t do nothing. So happy to waste all the two nights viewing and boosting their stream but they can’t work on a solution.

I watched it on Bnet Desktop App. Days ago tokens worked well on it, so the bug is only in all stars event.

(Sry for my English, I’m not native speaking)

1 Like

I never go on the forums, mostly because I never really faced any issues. I watch on the Overwatch League Website, and have been for the past month. It worked completely fine, and I got my token like normal. However, the All-Star games gave me nothing. I feel like this is an issue lots of people are having, as I have friends and family who also have this problem.

1 Like