No one needs a +/- 25 hp

STOP. JUST STOP. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ANA MERCY OR TRACER. YALL JUST MAD AND WANT TO HURT PEOPLE BECAUSE A FEW HEROES GOT A DUMB BUFF/NERF.

PLEASE. GO BACK TO SLEEP
I would like to add that healers are already trash and don’t need more nerfs to make them unviable. no hero deserves to be unviable

Some people complained about this :man_shrugging:

notable posts:
21 Likes

I think it’s just a well stretched joke at this point

6 Likes

I’m going to have to agree with you. There’s so many dumb troll threads demanding -/+ for heroes.

Since this is the forums, it’s not really a stretch of imaginations that many of these posters are actually being genuine in demanding HP nerf for heroes.

3 Likes

“My Salties never die!”

4 Likes

That’s plenty of salt huh

Not enough salt it seems. Need a truck load if I have to say so myself.

2 Likes

I am buying a pocket with that salt.

1 Like

Ok but that gif though

2 Likes

??? wdym???

puts salt in your pocket

Go my servant! Trigger them!

laughs in salty Mercy main that got killed cuz her teammate Mei walled off her sight to her allies

Honestly I think the +/- 25hp changes they made last patch where extremly good and now ppl just brainstorm arround how other heroes would get effected by it.
But also… I think all other heroes dont need adjustments like that (atleast not squishy-heroes).

2 Likes

Btw why did you link my comment to the troll post topic? (just noticed it now) I feel hurt UwU (not)

doomfist needs 275 hp

3 Likes

Honestly, I think that everyone is fine as-is. But I am definitely open to Blizzard experimenting with their new thresholds. I have literally no idea who they could do said experimentation with tho. XD

? Ok… so?

Nothing…
Nevermind…
I’ll just sit here and eat salt…

Don’t mind me…

1 Like

I got extra.

1 Like

Thanks…

eats salt untill they die

Jeff Kaplan needs + 25 hp, I know extra 25 hp to 250,000 hp is negligable, but 250,025 hp looks better.

3 Likes

I’ll use it as pocket sand.

1 Like