No one defending this event?

I haven’t seen anyone defending this event. Haven’t seen resident shills either. Looks like things have fallen to a new low.
Have you seen defenders?

18 Likes

I’ve seen 6 likes here :

^^’…

3 Likes

Someone call Roku.

Surely he’s about.

2 Likes

I don’t think they aggressively defended Blizzard though. It would have created top posts if they did.

Anyway, kill the traitors!

I think defenders are just tired of talking to people that complain every time blizzard does any little thing.

7 Likes

My bet was on a silly missclick tbh, lol…

I’m not at all for hunting and burning the witches, though xD…

I have it on good information that one of those likes is an ironic like

2 Likes

“BuT iT´s A fReE gAmE!”

9 Likes

Is there something wrong with the event that it needs to be defended? Play game, get stuff, end of story.

1 Like

Resident shill here. Don’t expect game modes like Olympus for each event.

Did we see anyone defending the other ones?

I don’t think there’s any reason to defend it as much as there’s a reason not to criticize it.

I’m really torn. On one hand you’re a shill, and shills are bad. But I really like your name.

To like, or not to like?

What stuff are you talking about?

12 Likes

And we are all thankful for that.

7 Likes

People will complain about whatever blizzard does so what’s the point of “defending” anything?

1 Like

…what event?

Is there an event going one? Do you mean the new player icon login reward? [/sarcasm]

6 Likes

It’s just repeat modes from OW1 Lunar events. Nothing really to defend. They are what they are. Play them if you like them, don’t if you don’t.

I think it was “Blizzard actually communicated!” - we should give them a biscuit.

Sure the news wasn’t good, but baby steps here.

Just gotta play Sombra in QP to summon them

The event pot got ratiod pretty dang hard, not gonna lie.

Idk, I don’t necessarily think that they need events to make the game interesting… but I’m also kind of at the point right now where I’m like, “They said monetization would help us get more content releases. So… where is it?”