No official response yet?

We have developers, Community Managers, the promise of more communication, etc.
And they definitely have seen this and also seen this coming.

Either they come out now and clear the many open questions or else they will massively blow this. We don’t need a vague answer approved by old men in fancy suits, they need to come clean. That’s all we want. They threw their chance yesterday and I doubt something will come today as well. Please prove me wrong, Blizzard.

Redefine a sequel. Let it be the first game you openly communicate about and come clean for. Come on.

1 Like

Probably waiting for people to tire arguments out, then come out and say “its not as bad as you guys think!”, like maybe next week or in two weeks we get something like that.

1 Like

If they don’t have any plans to actually make any changes, then what do you expect them to say?

“We hear you, but we don’t care.”

I doubt that would do them any good :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It wasn’t even 3AM when you posted this, in California, you know, where Blizzard is HQ’d.

With now I mean the time while this topic is still fresh. Besides, they had yesterday.

Give it a couple days for it to stew some more and then they’ll probably “change their minds”.

It’s like the start of an expansion to WoW. Things that shouldn’t be the way they are, are the way they are. Then later on down the road, when the expansion is almost over and the new one is coming out, the things that were supposed to be the way they are, are now the way they are.

Get it?

So they’re waiting for things to be seen as “normalised”.

Got it.

They don’t care, and they only communicate when it’s convenient or advantageous to do so.

I think my favorite quote from the community managers was that they would never want to force the devs to suffer dealing with the public directly.

More like, the news you see now is vastly different than what they have planned. They just want to see what people think, who knows, maybe a lot of people wouldn’t mind (they do mind and they mind a lot). To me, this is all marketing. Bad press is still press. Create the controversy, get people talking, “Guys, we hear you loud and clear so we’re not going to go through with it.”

:clap: Round of applause for “listening to the community.”

Not bashing on Blizzard. Just a strategy that they have been known to do before.

It is surprising that they haven’t said ANYTHING. But the communication strategy of the OW Team and implementation thereof has been absolutely terrible for a very long time.

The communications/management team needs a real shakeup.

2 Likes

Don’t you guys have phone, time to grind, money to buy?

1 Like

There balls are locked behind the battlepass and they still have to grind for it

1 Like

You guys really hate Battle Passes. I mean, the game is going to be free with future updates. This is the gaming world we live in now. Free means more players, if they want to spend, then spend.

They even announced that their future titles are going to be free so this isn’t all that surprising anyway. And don’t be surprised if Diablo 4 goes the same route because they heavily implied in an investor relation call that all of their future titles are being converted to COD’s monetization scheme. Imho, Diablo 4 is going to be Free to Play, just like Lost Ark and Path of Exile.

Old leaks came to be true. And now this leak.
It appears that devs dont care basically.
They just getting their pays and care not about the company and products. Not blaming them, we all have bills to pay

they said exactly this before: