No Mercy mains are not entitled

No. The fact of the matter is that you guys wanted her addressed so blizz did and buffed her Valk and now you guys are complaining even about a buff. After 13 nerfs I’d be happy that my hero is getting a buff but rant ig.

Thank you ,needed a good laugh today

But back on topic ,it isn’t NEARLY as much whining ,and we’re less than a year in and there’s barely any threads asking for a revert anymore ,if any.

For a little while. They stopped. Now we see maybe one or two Symmetra threads a day, often at least halfway constructive ones. Yet the forum is literally crawling with Mercy spam calling a straight buff a “partial revert,” or whatever rhetoric keeps them in the victim role.

You want your Hero back? We know, but the pity wells are drying up. We want the forum back.

2 Likes

Jesus christ you wrote alot to say nothing. Your entire post is moot given I"M NOT EVEN A MERCY MAIN MY BOY. Lord have mercy it’s like you people associate anyone that makes a pro mercy thread with being a mercy main.

Actually stupid. Actual autist…

What a god. Honestly. After reading your comment you have my full respect. @ “We want the forums back movement”. Let’s get this W bois.

I do agree with you, but this is the third “Mercy mains aren’t entitled” thread I’ve seen today—the other two being:

1. Why Mercy mains aren’t happy. We aren’t entitled, we’re being hurt
  2. “Mercy mains are entitled” | Why this is wrong!

That’s just an annoying forum ‘‘meme’’ started by the brigitte spaghetti guy ,not actually related to balance or anything.

Really funny how people are saying Mercy mains are entitled because we want to be the best healer forever.

No? We just want Mercy to be fun again. The DPS mains would be livid if their precious Tracer or Genji or dare I say, Doomfist, was nerfed as hard as Mercy has been.
This “buff” (I mean, lmao, not really) is such a slap in the face to the Mercy community. I don’t know how people can’t see that. It’s a literal joke.

Let’s talk about how Bastion has PTSD. Not from the Omnic Crisis, but from how Blizzard butchered her.

Also, until literally yesterday, Reaper has been neglected as one of the worst performing and most unreliable heroes in the game. We’re yet to see how the change will play out.

I’m confused. :confused: is that an issue? Not trying to be rude. Just curious.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

:shaved_ice::chocolate_bar:

Spreading positivity and ice cream, one Mercy at a time.

“alot” isn’t a word.
I didn’t type a lot, you’re just not that great at reading yet I think.
My point isn’t moot, actually, because it applies still to entitled Mercy mains.

Incorrect. The post is about Mercy mains being entitled, friend, so I’m simply staying on topic. Sorry that’s too much for you to comprehend.

Hahahahahahaha

That is the most pathetic attempt to insult me I’ve ever seen. In the top 10 actually.
Someone who types “alot” called me stupid.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for the laugh dude. I really needed that before school. I love it when stupid people try and bring me down to their level. Have fun with ‘alot’.

“Actually stupid.”

Please think at all before you post, you moron.

Most mains are entitled.

1 Like

Bastion, Bastion is your example? Reaper? Are you… Hold on just a moment.

Lmao genji has been nerfed many times before so we’ve already experienced it. Just saying

1 Like

No, no, I’ve got no issue with the threads themselves. I actually agree with them.

I was just poking fun at all the titles being so similar. :upside_down_face:

alot. A lot. Alot. You are very stupid, I have alot of fun. Are you… Really basing your entire little post here on the fact I used alot? You may just be stupid after all. Alot, A lot. It means the same thing regardless of how I spell it. You’re actually reaching. What said little man you are.

I mean, you guys are acting a little entitled.

You ask for a buff and say you would be fine with a middle ground.

But when Blizzard does exactly that, provide a middle ground buff, you people freak the hell out since it’s not exactly the buff you were asking for, and how “it’s not even a buff, but actually a partial revert, which is BS”.

Rememver, you guys were literally asking for a partial revert 48 hours ago (55 HPS instead of 60, even though the biggest complaint is she can’t outheal Winston which 55 wouldn’t help with at all). Yet this is still somehow cause to complain.

Sounds a bit arrogant and entitled to me, honestly.

Sincerely,
Someone who is currently embarrassed to be associated as a Mercy main (again)

3 Likes

I think she is fun.
That’s the entitled part.
You want her changed because you don’t have fun with her.
Ignoring the support mains like me that do have fun with her.

That’s entitled. Sorry, but it is.

Not a mercy main btw. Here let me put something up so the slow can keep up and realize something.

This isn’t a partial revert. Mercy’s healing is still 50 health per second outside of Valkyrie.

These Mercy “buffs” just made her slightly less worse than she was pre-healing nerf. It’s not what anybody asked for.