No lootbox rewards for Junkenstein challenges

Well as the title says, the Junkenstein challenges don’t offer Lootbox rewards. Fix? I live in Belgium but the challenges worked during anniversary

1 Like

I also have such a mistake, there are no rewards for challenges, friends have, but I do not. It’s a shame why?

1 Like

Did you figure out the problem? I have a similar situation.

Nope. Nothing changed.

I’ve gotten the same bug. My friends’ challenges work fine though.

The problem I’m having is that the counter doesn’t increase toward the week 1/2/3 challenges. You need 27 games to get the 3 awards each week, and you’re supposed to get 1 “credit” just for playing in a game you lose. I’m playing Arcade, mainly, and not getting the 1 credit toward awards in losses.

This is on the known issues list guys, play PVP modes to work around it and earn your points to weekly challenges.

It really doesn’t do Blizz any favors in regards to OW2 hype if they can’t even be bothered to fix a basic issue with OW1. I mean, really? A weekly challenge based on # of games played and suddenly the game can’t track # of games played in the main mode people would be playing right now? Come on. Get it together Blizz.

2 Likes

So we won’t be able to win those lootboxes? Awesome. Had 10 boxes so far by leveling up and no skins or emotes. And now I learn that this bug won’t be fixed?
What a great game.

Can we at least know WHY we don’t have those lootboxes?

1 Like

Hi, this is STILL an issue… So like, why? There’s really no excuse for it, do better guys and gals.

1 Like