No hanzo is not overpowered

I was replying to the guy who said that I’m not well versed with the penalty system etc.
Also: I have been able to post on the forums while being suspended in game and play the game while being silenced on the forums. Maybe your data is from the old forums, what I’m saying happened a bit over a month ago.

I’m going to let you in on a little secret. When Hanzo is on both teams in every single game, he is going to have a 50% win rate. If one Hanzo wins, the other Hanzo has to lose. It’s basic math.

Stop saying his win rate means he is balanced, that is not what the data suggests. Quite the opposite. When Mercy was at her most overpowered with rezzes going out all over the place, guess what her win rate was? It was 50% for the same reason that Hanzo’s is 50%.

omg is that greyfalcon taking in a thread thats not about mercy? I don’t believe my eyes

I said that 20 times, but I’m just following along with the troll. :joy:

1 Like

never said hanzo was balanced, i think he is still overtuned but calling him overpowered and a must pick is stupid when his stats doesn’t show anything of that nature

unless you show me proof of mercy’s winrate being 50% im not gonna believe it and hanzo is picked less than zen, dva, rein and zarya following your own logic then how come they are above 50% winrate?

1 Like

Feel free to comment on my

Hanzo Thread

Torb thread

Or my pretty much every character post:

1 Like

I owned the game on console before I bought it on pc, make a fake psn account, log into overwatch once, instant forum access. Come on now bruh. You already know I’m smarter than you.

I finally agree with you on something :heart:

DPS do not compete with supports and tanks for spots, they compete with other DPS. Tanks and supports will always have higher pick rates than any dps because there are half as many to choose from.

Hanzo, if you were curious, is the highest picked dps. The numbers do not support you the way you seem to think they do, they actually prove the opposite.

Because you were the one that started about alt accounts. Which had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

And no, this applies to this forum too. You need a certain amount of suspensions until you get suspended in-game too.

1 Like

how does that have anything do with your logic about mirror matches

you said hanzo is gonna play with another hanzo thus making his winrate 50% and i told you that other heroes are picked more and has higher winrate which refutes your own argument

1 Like

The funny thing is; hardly anyone picks Hanzo at the start of the match. Both teams. But eventually one of them will switch to break through shields. Again, who can effectively bring down shields; especially Orisa’s?

1 Like

You payed twice the amount for the game and you flat out admit to using one of the two accounts for possible flaming without repercussions, aka trying to bypass bans etc. Not a smart move, man.

I said I saw a low level account talking about a topic and advised the guy to play the game a bit more. He then went on to reveal that it’s an alt account.

Well, I guess I have a long road ahead of me for that then.

There is no argument dude, you can’t argue with math.

because I was top 500 on console and wanted to bring my talents to pc, and though I’m not top 500 on pc, I’m still gm. Though with the new system I should hit top500 this season.

no? I said I’m doing it so the hive mind that is the forums doesn’t false report me and get my account locked, like it did when I said things that were pro genji. I haven’t flamed anyone here. What makes you think I’m using it to flame people? Wouldn’t I have called you names and went off on you at this point?

While I agree that there are possible hiveminds for every hero here, I don’t think anyone would go into trouble for reporting you because you gave your opinion. Maybe your statement was more in the lines of “lul u suk, git gud genji rox xdddddddd”?

But it’s common sense that it’s an alt account. Even so, that remark doesn’t invalidate someone’s opinion. If someone has one hour play time and thinks x hero might be a little difficult to deal with, it’s still an opinion.

It’s also clear that OP knows about the hero if they brought up some points; whether you agree with them or not. The assumption on your end was simply an attempt to devalue someone’s POV.

Either way, that’s off-topic. I still think Hanzo is less oppressive than Mei or Doomfist in sense of being troublesome to deal with.

Of course opinions shouldn’t be devalued but there’s nothing wrong to advise a potentially new player to play the game and explore all of its aspects a bit more.

If I like this, will the “must be cause you’re a Hanzo main” mob come after me?

Because, I’ve got Six storm arrows with some names on them. And those names are Reaper, Tracer, Sombra, Bastion, Junkrat, Moira, Brigitte, Mercy, Doomfist, Charging Rein, Torbjorn and Turret, Non-autistic Symmetra… oh my, that’s a lot more than six and I’m still going.

Guess I’ll just use regular arrows then… oh, but they’ll still say it was “no skill” when I consecutively headshot them. :sigh: poor hanzo

2 Likes

Rein and Zarya are always a part of the team compositions. 2-2-2 or triple tank triple support team compositions, they are there.

Hanzo has a lower pickrate than those two because when the teams do go for 2-2-2, they will pick him. And when that happens, both teams will have to go Hanzo to deal with him.

Hanzo isn’t picked all the time because he doesn’t fit into a 3-3 team composition. But when a 2-2-2 is picked, the other team generally has to switch to a Hanzo themselves to compete, thus Hanzo v Hanzo.

Even though he has a lower pickrate, lowerpickrate can still = similar winrate insinuating a mirror comp because that’s the only way to deal with him when he is brought out.