No genji skin for over a year

There are 30 heroes.

There are 6 events per year, with roughly 6 legendary skins per event, so 36 legendary skins per year.

So each hero will get roughly 1 legendary skin per year.

(I’d also add that Genji got the All-Star legendary skin last year, and you could get it with or without real $$ (I didn’t spend money to get mine)).

1 Like

Thing is, some heroes get multiple skins per year, so the ‘one skin for every hero’ a year doesnt add up
(In fact if we only count events it had been a year+ now, since Genjis last event was Lunar last year)

idk man id be fine with just an epic
did you know genji has only gotten 1 epic since release
did you know winston has gotten 0 epics since release
its wack yo

1 Like

Be calm.

Tracer hadn’t had one in almost 2 years until recent CNY.

Genji’s will come… some day.

1 Like

no no no, Blademaster

it was shown 2 years ago in comic
also the name “slasher” is kinda misleading, so I thought it would be Blademaster skin, but with some mask

God if genji becomes a tracer I will actually die.

1 Like

I’m still pissed about that tbh

3 Likes

Yep, how the ____ does “slasher” name fit to Soldier and not Genji ?
Brigitte or Reinhardt would have fitted to be slashers too, but no…

I am too. It’s when they didn’t give him the halloween skin that I decided to just leave the game and so far now that I have come back I Am starting to free irradiated that he hasn’t had a skin yet

It does count, it doesn’t need to come from a loot box to be considered a skin.

It’s a skin for Genji, saying it doesn’t come from a loot box doesn’t automatically mean it’s not a skin.

I’m going to, a lot of people here are saying that a skin isn’t a skin, it honestly doesn’t make much sense to me when it’s clearly a skin.

It’s very debatable.

Some context to remind you of the point:

OWL tokens are available for purchase within the game making them literal in-game currency.

But it doesn’t matter how you acquire it, it comes back to the fact that the skin is a skin for Genji that came out within a year ago.

Correct deduction, still a skin for Genji that came out within a year ago.

Again, correct deduction, and again still a skin for Genji that came out a year ago.

I’m really not, I’m literally taking all your points that don’t matter to the subject at hand trying to tell me that a skin that came out for Genji within a year ago isn’t in fact a skin that came out for Genji within a year ago even though it very much is a skin that came out for Genji within a year ago.

Facts are factual, however, they aren’t pertinent to the fact that Genji got a skin within a year ago

And acquired tokens through OWL steam drops.

Don’t forget the free route :man_shrugging:

Correct, at least in terms of common acquisition

Correct deduction, not pertinent to the fact that it’s still a skin for Genji that came out within a year ago.

Repetitive correct deduction.

As in found in the same place? Yes it does, under the skin tab, it’s devintely not under voice lines if that’s what you mean.

It literally sits like the rest of them if you have the victory pose equipped. But I don’t think that’s what you mean by this or the last quote I quoted, so you’ll have to elaborate on both.

Yes I can and I am. Because it fits the criteria of:

1. Being a skin
  2. Being for Genji
  3. Coming out within the last year

It doesn’t count toward completion, correct, but that doesn’t detract from the fact it is a skin.

Says you, you are saying this.

It’s a good thing you don’t make the rules.

Yes you can, a skin is a skin. Just because you say it’s not a skin doesn’t mean it’s not a skin.

I beg to differ.

Answer me this, and I do want you to answer these following points individually, preferably yes or no seeing as they are simple enough:

2018 All-Stars Pacific, is it:

1. A skin?
  2. For Genji?
  3. Did it come out within the last year?

Looking forward to your response.

1 Like

That’s what I’m saying.

Regardless of whether you ate or ran around as a volcano demigod ninja, you were not denied a chance to own it.

I agree, and Genji does not have a Highlight Intro since the launch year!

Now everybody’s got at least one highlight intro, and popular would have 5 or even 6 highlight intros!

That’s really not fair for a popular pick and especially an iconic Overwatch character that’s supposed to be cool.

The artist created concept art for that design:

It doesn’t really match Genji’s silhouette, so I don’t think they plan on making it a skin.

My final verdict: Pacific Genji Doesn’t count and that’s final, all further comments on the matter are irrelevant

Waow nice necro you got there

yeah I just realized DX