No drops from Twitch

Hello there, I can’t really find a proper place to ask this and the streamers you guys listed are mostly Korean so I can’t really ask in their chat … But I can’t seem to get my twitch drops for Baptiste. You said that I need to watch x hours of this streamer, well I watched the official Overwatch stream and now I am watching the streamers on your list specifically the one set for 27 (today) and I got 0 rewards on twitch or in my game.
Normally when I do this for other games the effects are pretty fast and I get the rewards.
So am I doing anything wrong? My accounts are connected obviously, checked the gametag and everything seems to be fine.
It’s not a big deal but since I spent the time and effort to watch or even leave it open on the background as I fell asleep, I should get those FREE drops, right?

I think it’s that drops aren’t enabled in some countries. I for example never got a single owl token, stream drop ever.

I barely got one from watching this Korean streamer, the one from today’s list. But it’s been like 4 hours and got just a simple spray.

Hey there everyone, there is no country restrictions for the Baptiste Reunion Challenge Twitch Promotion but there can be other issues that affect your ability to earn the rewards. I have a complete troubleshooting guide in this thread that you should review: