No Competitive Title nor Points

Ended in masters, something was fishy because I didn’t receive any sort of rewards formerly mentioned, and I see many other people are having this issue. Not only on here in the forums, but close friends I play Overwatch 2 with as well.

4 Likes

Yeah this also happened to me and it is pretty frustrating

1 Like

Same here only need 500 comp points to get bap golden gun and got none /:

1 Like

This also happened to me… and it’s been every season so far, It put me from Plat 2 to Diamond 2 and I’ve gotten neither while my friends get both.

1 Like

Same here. Placed Plat 4 in role queue, no reward or title given. Just 75 pts for finishing silver in Mystery Heroes.

1 Like

same here, I hope they fix it soon

1 Like

I went from Diamond to Masters in season 3, at the end of the season I didn’t get my ‘Master Role Challenger’ title and my Diamond one from the previous season became locked. Finished in masters again in season 4 and again, didn’t get my title. Can they fix this ffs instead of fixing tiny things nobody asked for?

1 Like

I ended in Plat and says I received it. I tried equipping it but it’s alocked

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-4). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

I don’t have any points. I should’ve gotten my second gold gun :C

1 Like

Same with me, I made a ticket and got told there is no bug??? I ended plat and got no points or titles…

1 Like