No competitive rewards

Once again, another season without competitive rewards. If I’m correct, that’s the 3rd season in which I haven’t gotten competitive credits and the 2nd season without a competitive title. I find it ridiculous that this problem existed throughout multiple seasons and it still hasn’t been fixed.

8 Likes

I also didn’t recieve my points, a couple of my friends haven’t received theres either

1 Like

It is, and if I don’t get my title im never playing the game seriously again.

2 Likes

I didn’t receive points for any of my comp game modes I’m in shambles

1 Like

i just received my open title

1 Like

Have you won at least 25 games? I remember this was one of the reasons of people not getting their rewards.

But it is an issue that you don’t get all the titles you should be getting.
For example I did got my openQ title but not roleQ.

1 Like

I didnt get my points, rewards or titles

2 Likes

I did not receive my gm title or comp points

1 Like

I was placed #43 in team queue and didn’t receive my rewards. I only received a master rewards even tho in my stats I kept Top 500

1 Like

Yep i win
95 tank
65 dps
20 sup
and I just got the title from the open

1 Like

This is also my second season where I did not receive any comp points or my title whatsoever. It is very frustrating especially since I made a forum about it months ago.

2 Likes

Same thing here, did not receive points

2 Likes

I also didn’t got my points for this and last season

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

3 Likes