No Competitive Rewards Recieved

Now mind this is on TWO separate accounts.

Account #1
I am placed in platinum for Season 3 Competitive Overwatch. No competitive points were received, as well as NO title for placing platinum.
Account #2
I am placed Masters for Season 3 Competitive Overwatch. No competitive points received, as well as No title for placing Masters in Season 3 Overwatch. When browsing the player titles menu. Season 3 just happens to not exist but 1,2and 4 are all there. But previewing Character Stats Season 3 statesMaster 5 placement.
I see other players with titles for season 3 but me and many other players have not received a single thing for playing season 3 competitive.

3 Likes

Same for me bro, i placed plat 5 for tank and didn´t receive anything, only rewards from mistery heroes

1 Like

You needed to have won 25 competitive games in order to qualify for end-of-season competitive rewards. If you did this however, then you might have experienced a bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.