No competitive points reward?

I did my placement for open q during the extension. I thought I can get those competitive points after season 26. However, I apparently got nothing for it.
In the extension post, it says that: "If you did not place during Season 26 and you place during the extension you will be eligible for end-of-season rewards "
So competitive points don’t count as end-of-season rewards here?

5 Likes

Have the same problem…
I did my remaining placements for open q, during the extension, in hope of receiving the remaining 250 comp points to buy my first gold weapon, but didnt receive the points, when the season ended.

1 Like

Same. Played my tank placements, during the extension and didnt get my remaining 450 comp points for my 6th golden weapon. I’m pissed.
Was so proud to get the golden weapon for Ashe.

2 Likes

I placed high Master.

1 Like

happened to me too, did all my placements during the extension , i was plat on everything so i shouldve gotten 1100 points.

2 Likes

I have the same problem and honestly I feel like they’re are just gonna say that they can’t fix it and that we just won’t get them but I really hope we do cause I’m supposed to get 700 comp points

1 Like

Greetings everyone, this was address by CM Josh Nash:

We didn’t climb ranks though, we did our placement matches and it says that if you do your placements during the extension we will be able to receive end of season rewards

4 Likes