No Competitive Points earned

I played all through Season 2 so I can earn a golden gun at the when Season 3 started. I got to Plat 3 on DPS, Gold 5 on Tank, and Silver 2 on Support. Despite it being extremely unfun and sometimes unplayable at times, I did it so I could earn another golden gun at the end of the season. Much to my dismay, I haven’t received ANY competitive points and feel quite cheated. Please tell me they, or you Blizzard, are looking into this bug.

7 Likes

i’m not sure what happened but last season i was master 3 dps and silver in tank and healing and i log on the new season to find my dps was demoted to diamond 5 both healing and tank were the same rank and even my open queue was the same, i didn’t even get any competitive points for being masters or even diamond or anything so i’m not sure if like i didn’t get placements or rewards or what

2 Likes

same…i got masters last season and my points are the same still no comp points earned at all

4 Likes

They need to allow game masters that reply to tickets to investigate and give players what they missed out on. Ya know, like every other game in existence.

2 Likes

A link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under Incorrect/Missing Competitive Rewards For All Ranks (Seasons 1 & 2).