No Compatible Graphics Hardware was found (0xE0070160)

game won’t boot up, I’ve tried rolling back drivers, reinstalling the game, just about everything, it was working the other day and magically not now.

The " No Compatible Graphics Hardware was found (0xE0070160)" error message means Overwatch is not detecting a graphics card that is compatible to play with. First please check to make sure that your system meets the minimum system requirements.

If you know you do have a graphics card that meets the minimum system requirements of Overwatch, such as an Nvidia GTX card or a AMD Radeon card, there is a chance Overwatch may be running off of the Intel graphics chipset of motherboard instead. There can be reasons behind this.

1. If you are on a desktop computer your monitor is connected to the HDMI output directly on the motherboard and NOT the graphics card.
  2. The graphics card control panel has Overwatch configured to run off of the graphic chipset and not the dedicated card. If that is the case, follow these steps to correct it:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/known-technical-support-issues/25/17?u=wyomingmyst-1633

I tried that and it didn’t work, I’m really confused as to why this is only happening with ow, I can play other games just fine.

Can you please share details of your computer? A DxDiag file will help:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.
  5. Open the file in Windows Notepad, then press Ctrl+A to select all text, then Ctrl+C to copy all text to the clipboard.
  6. Start a new reply, and type two sets of four squiggly lines and then place the cursor in between and press Ctrl+V to paste the Contents in a code block. Example:

~~~~
Paste your DxDiag File Here
~~~~

I have the dxdiag file ready, but it’s saying there are too many characters.

Very well, please start a PasteBin for it.

=== PasteBin Instructions ===

1. Go to www.pastebin.com
  2. In the open field paste your DxDiag there and click “Create New Paste” (Please note you are not required to create an account on that website and your file will remain there temporarily for a few days.)
  3. Once created paste the link in your reply. Note if you are not permitted to post links, please wrap the contents between two tick marks like so:
`www.pastebin.com/linkurl`

https://pastebin.com/6BTjssRt

Lets try a quick step as I dive into this file. Based on your steps taken, I assume Overwatch is now reinstalled. However I want to make sure any Settings files from prior installations are purged. To do this folow these steps:

Locate the Settings_v0.ini file which should be stored in the following directory by default:

[username]/Documents/Overwatch/Settings/Settings_v0.ini

Delete that file from that location, then attempt to relaunch Overwatch.

stiill producing the same error, even after deleting settings file.

Okay long shot here, but can you make sure the Windows Xbox Game Bar is disabled?

1. Press Start and click the settings icon.
  2. Click the “Gaming” option in Windows settings.
  3. Click Game Bar in the left side navigation if you are not on that set of settings already.
  4. Toggle off the “Game Bar”
  5. Close settings and try to relaunch Overwatch.

Also try completely removing the Razer Game Manager Service. Make sure to do this from your Windows Programs List.

1. Press Start and click the settings icon.
  2. Click the “Apps” option in Windows Settings
  3. Look for Something by the description of Game Mananger, Razer Game Manager, or GameManagerService.exe in the Apps and Programs List
  4. Click that entry and select Uninstall.
  5. Close settings, reboot your computer, and try to relaunch Overwatch.

Windows isn’t giving me an option to disable game bar directly.
Also I don’t seem to have game manager service installed.

Dang, I am at a loss at this point, so I am going to strongly recommend that you start a web ticket for one-on-one help with Blizzard Customer Service. Here is the link to get started. Feel free to mention this thread so they have an idea of what steps have been taken so far. As it currently stands I still suspect something is causing Overwatch to not run off of the NVidia graphics card for some reason.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/overwatch/907/1091/channels

Note that the web ticket form may require you to submit both a DxDiag File and a MSInfo file. So be sure to generate each. Click here for instructions.

I hope they will be able to pinpoint the problem quickly.

Yeah I’m unsure of the issue at the moment, cause I ran call of duty just before with no issues, so it confuses me that overwatch would have issues lol
But I’ll run through those steps and see what happens.