No compatible graphic hardware was found (0xE0070160)

Yep, this might be the 1000th time this thread has been posted, but niether any of the previous posts has helped me with this problem.

I have already done this:

• Restart the laptop
  • Reinstall the game
  • Install previous graphic drivers
  • Update graphic drivers
  • Followed previous posts with the same issue

Any of these have helped me. What really grind my gears, is that I can actually play the game, but if I get out of it and start it again, this error happens… even when minutes before I was playing very normal with no issue!
I can play other games that are even more heavy than Overwatch with no problem. In other words, the hardware is not the problem.

Please, I need help, I’m getting desperate and angry.

PD: It seems that when I restart the laptop it may work, but you know? I don’t want to restart it everytime I want to play.

Hello Mauro!

Sorry to hear you’re encountering this error… have you checked your Windows desktop resolution settings as well?

1. Right-click the desktop and select Display Settings.
  2. Click the Resolution dropdown, select a different setting, then click Keep Changes.
  3. Revert the changes by clicking the Resolution dropdown and selecting the Recommended setting.

If that doesn’t help, please get a system report so we can look over some configuration details.

Obtaining System Files

The DXDIAG can be included in a reply to the forum post. For best formatting, include it between a pair of accent marks (`).

1 Like