No comp rewards or titles, and my title is stuck

Still haven’t received my masters reward or title for season 3 or season 4, and I for some reason don’t have “no title” unlocked so I’m stuck using a random one.

5 Likes

Same here I placed Top 500 didn’t get my title

2 Likes

same here, th both issues you have

2 Likes

I have this same issue. Also I am copying and park g this because blizzard apparently wants to put hurdles in front of contacting support and I am tired of typing this:
Hello, I got disconnected from the server on multiple dps games at the beginning of season 5. At first my competitive progress was unaffected but now after completing a game the games where I was disconnected from the server are being counted towards my competitive progress. I wanted to start out this season of competitive aggressively so I wanted to fill out a ticket to see if this can be fixed.

1 Like

yeah, now i have “stalwart hero” forced as my title for some reason, and no title is locked.

1 Like

Same. didn’t get master reward in roles. only got diamond rewards for open
For some reason?

1 Like

Same issue as the other folk despite it saying i had earned both top 500 open que title and top 500 role challenger at the end of season screen, only one (open que one) was received despite finishing top 500 in both.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-4). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 4). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

I also still haven’t received my ranked rewards or title.

2 Likes