No comp points for season 6

Same issue, have not received any points for competitive

5 Likes

Same issue for me 2 seasons in a row actually placed plat season 4 and 5 and im shorted competitive points for both seasons

6 Likes

same here, i got no points and i placed gold 1.

5 Likes

yep, I did 3 placements last season, diamond on dps, plat on supp and masters on mystery and havent received any points

4 Likes

Same issue , In season 5 , I got sup gm5, but I didn’t receive any titles or ranking points.

4 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post for anyone who wants to read more about it. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

6 Likes

Did blizzard even care about we dont get any competive points?? Im sorry but I think they just dont care about that. But they care about less important bugs…

5 Likes

Same issue here! Placed in diamound on role q. No rewards at all

4 Likes

I got this season’s rewards but I still havent recieved last seasons lmao

3 Likes

Same issue. I haven’t recieved neither the master role challenger not the comp points for 2 seasons in a row. Honestly I don’t believe I will get anything at this point…

3 Likes

No rewards for the last 2 seasons. I should of had another golden weapon by now while my friends seemingly get points for free by just not playing.

3 Likes

Same!
They already own me the competitive rewards from 3 seasons…

If it were an issue with the shop it would’ve been fixed within hours
I’ve contacted support like a month ago and they told me that the team is aware of the issue and is looking to find a solution…

Well, where is it?

4 Likes

i also have not received any comp rewards

5 Likes

Same with me. I did the math and I should be getting my next gold gun. But I did not receive my points.

3 Likes

Did you guys actually win 15 games?

2 Likes

No comp points for me either

3 Likes

par for the course. 3rd season in a row they f this up. Small indie company.

3 Likes

Are you sure you won 15 games? You wont get the points or the title if you didnt.

1 Like

Same issue. D4,plat4, and D2 got no title and no credits added

3 Likes

I placed diamond across all three role categories
I placed grandmaster in mystery competitive.
I did not receive any titles I did not receive any competitive points.

5 Likes