No comp points for placing?

In season 26, a friend of mine and I placed diamond in open queue. The problem is, we did this after the problems with season 27, so in the last couple of days of season 26 when it said ‘season ends in less than 1 minute’. At this point we already got our competitive points for the role queue ranks we got. Will we still get our 750 comp points for open queue or did we place only for the sr?

• Edit: question has been answered in the comments, you dont get comp points for placing after the extension. Thx for replying guys
1 Like

I don’t know the answer to this question but it’s a good one. You might have better luck posting about it on bug report forums though? I’m not sure if anyone who can answer you for certain will see it here.

only sr … there was a post saying you could level up your ranking but no longer aquire comp points

oh alright, thanks for answering the question, didnt see that post

20 characters limit. it was under the competivie forums thats why, no 1 checks there very few people do

The that post means that if you go from plat to diamond during the extension you won’t receive additional comp points and it says that if you do your placements during the extension you still are eligible for end of Season rewards