No career profile stats/rank PRE season 32 (PC)

My career profile is not showing any of my rankings or statistics pre season 32. I know I am not the only person with this issue. I didn’t need to do an account merge because I am PC only. Is there a fix yet?

UPDATE (13/02/2023)
Since Season 3 of OW2 Ranks are not showing at all except for Seasons 33-36 of OW1
I have been playing this game since Season 3 of OW1. In place of rank icons there is just a dash (-)

This bug has not been posted in the “known issues” thread. It’s saying it’s only console players experiencing this. It is not. PC players have this problem too. A lot of my friends are missing the same things I am on their profiles.

1 Like

All competitive statistics before Season 32 of Overwatch 1 are now deleted. As seasons progress, the oldest season’s data will also be deleted. It’s incredibly disappointing but there’s nothing that can be done about it. If you have other competitive bugs, I’d encourage you to read more about them in this thread: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.