[Nintendo switch] game breaking fps and sound issues

The game has been running terribly ever since the pachimari update. there are a lot of heavy frame drops (especially on handheld, it frequently goes to like 15fps) and its just unplayable at this point. the sound issues still aren’t fixed either, things like mercy’s ultimate are so extremely loud that my ears are starting to hurt. enemy sounds are very loud too, like sombra’s gun and dva’s guns. and before anyone says anything, this did not happen before the pachimari update. we only had occasional minor fps drops. please blizzard, fix these issues

3 Likes

It’s been 2 weeks since this post and no actions have been taken yet.

The issues have been there for a month. And not even the sound has been fixed …

It comes to show how little they care about it.

1 Like

Oh i dont know maybe the issue is much bigger then the assumed and are still working on it jesus gamers are impatient these days

1 Like

i mean, i don’t think it’s weird to start to be a little impatient because these issues are quite literally game breaking.

2 Likes

Yep. They said it would be fixed in next patch. That patch came and all it fixed was experimental issues.

2 Likes

If that’s the case it would be nice to know.

All we wanna know is if they are aware of the massive fps drops because there was an update a few days ago but didn’t fix anything (the sound is still buggy too).

Course this could also be why they are closing the servers for maintenance on Wednesday. Not sure why they chose a Wednesday instead of their usual Tuesday/Thursday schedule.

Prob because application updates have to go to the Console manufacturer before actually being applied to the game.
Since they mentioned they made fixed it in the patch, they had to get the revision for the changes they made to the Patch they already had prepared taking longer and delaying the date to wednesday.

The lack of communication on this issue from Blizzard it’s frustrating.

And yet Epic is rolling out a surprise update today on Fortnite only for Switch users that improves the resolution and makes the fps more stable than ever.

The difference on how a company that really cares about their product does their best to put a good version of their game on Nintendo Switch. Sadly we can’t say the same for Blizzard on this situation, i wonder how OW2 would be if this is how they manage OW1 on Switch lol

3 Likes

Up up

Gotta keep posts at the top.

2 Likes

Also up :> Lolllllll

1 Like

Have the Switch issues been fixed since this new update?

2 Likes

Lol of course not…

1 Like

To anyone at Blizzard who will read this. How long will it be before the Switch version will be back to normal and are y’all still working on it? Just curious because all of us are still having the same issues after reinstalling the game and it has been a month since the issue popped up. I’m not trying to rush y’all, but we have heard neither hide nor hair from you about what’s going on and we would really like to know.

3 Likes

We need to keep it up!!

1 Like

replying to keep it up 1

1 Like

reply to keep the posts at the top guys! the issues are still present

keeping the posts up +09

1 Like

up up up, we can’t give up