Nintendo Switch crashes playing Season 9

I just want to play some overwatch my only day off and its still non stop crashing very annoying:(

1 Like

I Crash too… After i bought the battlepass which i can’t make progress on! Please Fix It!

2 Likes

Yes, the same thing is happening to me on Switch. It’s absolutely ridiculous that so many are having this problem. Not everyone has all the time in the world to play this game. I’m not going to finish the bp that I payed for at this rate. We absolutely deserve to be compensated if this isn’t fixed very soon.

4 Likes

Turning off the killcam worked for me. Now I play normally and without any issue.

3 Likes

Thank you very much. I will try that!

Has anyone else tried turning off their killcam and did it work? I’d love to play some tonight but don’t want to crash out again.

1 Like

I’ve been having the same issues too. Thankfully I haven’t bought my battle pass yet, I’ll probably just quit playing cause it’s every other game that it’s crashing and I don’t see it being patched soon when there’s multiple other platforms that aren’t having issues.

1 Like

Turning off your killcam works. I haven’t crashed since and can play on comp and quick play.

5 Likes

Thank you for finding a solution before the entire dev team realized the problem point. They sill think it’s the death not camera transitions. Now im wondering if it’s a certain enemy causing it or just death cams in general. Information like what you provided will actually get sh*t moving and fans not pissed. Thank you

1 Like

i’ve had this same issue but on pc where i randomly get kicked out from a game into the login screen and it says “lost connection to server” i just got my internet fixed today so i shouldn’t be having any issues at all and here we are lol. i’ve had my kill cams off for years so i didn’t know there was a bug with that so it can’t be that cus it’s been off for so long, my in game ping sits at 50 and if there’s too many ults going off it spikes to 80 highest. don’t know at this point if it’s my connection or the game itself but seeing people have had similar issues i’m starting to think it’s the game itself. if there’s any other ways to fix this pls help i just wanna play comp :confused: i can’t even sit in a practice range without being sent to the login screen.

this keeps happening to me too but for me not even turning off the kill cam helps so i don’t really know what to do now :C

1 Like

turning off kill cam didn’t work for me sadly but it’s worth to give it a try

2 Likes

Killcam didn’t change much for me either

Kill cam fix worked for me. I would still give it a try.

2 Likes

I’ve also had pretty good luck with killcam disabled but I’m not willing to chance it in comp until the devs confirm a fix. Mostly been playing arcade modes, working on my aim in TDM.

2 Likes

Coming back to confirm: disabling the kill cam fixed the issue for me! Played all last night and a couple hours this afternoon without an issue.

2 Likes

This helped me so much thank you LOL

I turned my kill cam off and it worked for a while but then it started crashing again :frowning:

5 Likes

It’s Sunday night and it’s still crashing and no new updates. This is ridiculous. The lack of communication is ridiculous. We’ve now gone the entire weekend without being able to play. Anything new?

4 Likes

Try deleting the cache of the game. I did that before turning the kill cam off. Also check that you’re not covering the console’s air vents, Since the console closes programs if it gets too hot

1 Like