Next Update Prediction

Dance emote for Bob when you dance near him

They didn’t specify when it is coming. It may be for blizzcon for all we know.

would workshop be considered a social feature? :thinking: what if thats it?

Doesn’t really change anything. They said we are getting a feature that no one asked for which turned out to be the workshop.

1 Like

Where ever did you get such an idea :roll_eyes: Could it be all the 2/2/2 talk or the snippets of information Blizz has been indicating for months?

Saying that no one asked for workshop is like saying that no one wants role queue…
I don’t think that it’s workshop, they wouldn’t say anniversary if the feature was coming a week after the beginning of the archives event…

Workshop was the

In preparation for forced 2-2-2 we have realized that players being able to avoid each other will further exasperate the long queue times dps players will already face. As such we have decided to remove the ability to avoid players.

I expect and anticipate absolutely nothing, so that way it’s a pleasant surprise when/if we actually DO get something cool

1 Like

I would not consider the workshop a social feature.

1 Like

Next patch will be workshop.

I’m anticipating role queue sometime this year though to be honest. Not looking at arguments of for or against, it just seems likely given that Jeff personally likes it, the team has done in house testing for it already, and it’s a feature a lot of players keep asking for.

There is no other feature on the PTR and the anniversary is 2 weeks away. Don’t you think it would have been already on the PTR if something else was planed?

If Workshop is the social feature that no one asked for that’s coming with the Anniversary, what do you think was the PvP PTR surprise?

They never said anything about social feature coming with the anniversary.

So he is lying apparently?

Where does it says “social”?

OK. Fine. But that still means that we are getting two features. The PvP surprise and the anniversary feature. So it’s not workshop.

The workshop is already a pvp feature and indeed no one actually asked for a mode editor in particular.

And why would you want that xD?

So you agree that the workshop is the PvP surprise… Which means that we are getting another feature with anniversary.

1 Like

Oh wait. Wasn’t the “pvp surprise” the new Havana map?

1 Like