Next patch bingo!

Hitscans are definitely on the watchlist for nerfs.
Projectiles (except junkrat) are harder derived value by comparison.

Tank meta goals probably still hybrid ones: encourage 1dive 1shield so winston/zar, dva/sig, hammond/orisa, rhein/hog, etc.

Please add “Zero Bug Fixes”.

I’m betting:

and

Yeah, screw anyone now who asks for shield - you just nailed Orisa and Sigma, and I refuse to be a Reinbot for teams. You get Zarya, or D.va now, I deserve to have fun if I tank, or even Hog.

2 Likes

Reinhardt buff

Ana buff

McCree buff

Genji buff

Zarya buff

Brig “nerf”

That’s my guess.

junkrat is getting a shield, i saw it in a dinoflask video

To both of you: exactly! I absolutely despise playing Rein so if it’s going to be that I can’t play Sigma without another barrier and the other person doesn’t pick Rein then I’m just going to play Zarya. Because the only tanks I actually enjoy are Zarya, Sigma and (past) Orisa. I kinda dropped Orisa after she got continuously battered with the nerf hammer. If someone makes comments like “u only play Sig/Orisa cuz OP”, I don’t care. I play what I find fun. Main tanking is like the most team dependent role in the game so to make them even more so definitely screws up with my overall enjoyment of the game. Yeah yeah, “Sigma is an off-tank”, whatever, I actually could play him with off-tanks which was fun af. Now you’re pretty much enforcing that i must go double barrier to make him work.
Pfft. I can just pick DPS and have way more fun. Coincidentally, my gameplay time on DPS has been significantly climbing.

1 Like

Dynamite and coach gun combo nerfs would be fantastic

1 Like
  1. Brig nerf :ok:

2. Sigma nerf :ok:
3. Hammond bugfix :x:
4. Winston buff :x:
5. Zarya bugf :x:
6. Baptiste nerf :x:
7. Sombra nerf :x:
8. Orisa nerf :ok:
9. Ana nerf :x:
10. Ashe nerf :x:
We got 3/10, but I still think other changes will be added to game soon (before OWL playoffs)

I now what nerf Sombra need

revert stealth and translocator " huge buffs " ( HUGE nerfs )

Under OWL *

20 chara

It’s all joking threads

check it

“Fixed a bug that allowed Reaper to reach unintended locations”

1 - yup
2 - maybe sigma nerf
3-4-5-6- nop
7 - nerf
8-9-10 nop
11 - moira rework

Ashe for sure. Not sure about anything else.

sombra nerfs? what crack are y’all smokin, i wish she was good

Its often funny to me that players expect balance around the suboptimal, inconsistent, non-existing teamwork.
Compared to owl where the heroes actually get abused for what they can do to win.

I usually just give the terrible team comp or bad team work or in rare cases, bad individual plays the reason why it didn’t work.

Always assuming the team picks 6 heroes in love with each other and dezimating a less organized team

We know this won’t happen.

1 Like

Don’t forget Symmetra nerfs!

D.Va nerf incomming.
It has been a while and the hit against Double Shield poses the threat to get her out of trash tier and into C tier.

I doubt the devs will allow that to happen :woman_shrugging:

1 Like