Next Nerf Should Be

Don’t be like that. You know what the reference was…

This post doesn’t include Widowmaker or Doomfist so I can’t agree.

Don’t make me laugh bro. :slight_smile:

What rank?

Her range is 15M just like Zarya beam, only does 50 DPS and cannot headshot, it’s really not that far.

Moira is an accuracy check character like old Sym with her latch on left click and thin hitbox, but doesn’t having melting levels of ramp up damage or the old latch on effect around objects for a sec.

Once you start running into DPS players with actually decent aim you can’t really get away with that 1 vs 1 stuff anymore, and you have to respect that they can easily ring your bell in 1-2 hits.

She has less range than any other healer with their weapons, she has the second shortest heal radius next to mercy’s (lucio has a 360degree healing so technically its longer) and she has the least damage doing weapon in the game as well

in this post you can see me comparing all the healers as well

Moiras average damage is about 3000 less per game than zen, and only a tad bit more healing than what mercy has, which is how its always been

1 Like

You need to give good reasons though.

Especially when you consider she’s a mid-to-backline hero, so it’s not even like she’s reaching 15 m from her team’s frontline.

Her range is 20m and it’s 50’dps, if you can’t escape or our range her, it’s your problem not her kit.

1 Like

Neigh I say! If 2-2-2 is to stay, we need other healers buffed, not Moira nerfed!

Moira isn’t an issue. In fact, she hasn’t changed at all on live servers. The only reason she’s good right now is because the meta favors her. She can heal and do damage through shields with orbs and Coalescence.

Moira Queen. Oliver’s deceased mother, Duh

She’s overpowered. Deal with it.

Yes. But that doesn’t mean she needs a straight nerf.

She needs a change to her skill curve.

Oh my gosh are you serious? She has no “autotracking”

2 Likes

I think nerfing Moria is okay!

But Moira doesnt need nerfs. :>

1 Like

no, orisa. she is op

Frankly, Moria isn’t that dangerous. If a Moria is killing you that often… you’re not shooting her fast enough.

Um, that isn’t how her beam works at all.

1 Like

It cringes me hard that People cant write Moira… instead they write Moria.

Also guys calling Brigitte something else and then want to suggest something…

Use the right name and then want something. Also with arguments please.

Thanks.

PS: Moira doesnt have much dmg, she also need to recharge her heals, its already hard to recharge (if you are not a dmg moira).