Next Map. What do you wish for?

I love that idea. Maybe if the point is captured, some of the passageways close off on the now defenders side so it gives more incentive to play heals and to play defensive

Another overwatch map. Personally, i think it’s kind of weird that out of the 19 main rotation maps, only one of them is an overwatch base. Would love to see grand mesa, which also has ties to helix. or something unexpected! besides lucioball we don’t have much in south america.

3 Likes

I want an Overwatch-owned private island with a resort complex themed to game shows. 2CP would be my preference, unless you want a payload that is literally a Plinko board or something. There would be a hardlight barrier from Vishkar around the sides so no one could fall into the sea.

guys, how are we forgetting?

The one map everyone has wanted even before overwatch.

The museum from the trailer.

It would have all different exhibits, but some of them might not have plaques so the devs don’t have to come up with 10000 lore ideas.

The museum could be destroyed like it was in the trailer, with the hole in the ceiling and of course the doomfist gauntlet missing.

It could be 2 cp or KotH.

I’d love to see what some of the early design models looked like and this would be a fun way to show some origins of the game.

I want one where the point itself moves vertically.

Sometimes it’s high ground, sometimes it’s low ground. Think like if the walls in busan had the floor attached to them.

I also kind-of want a totally flat, featureless map, mostly for arcade modes (ffa) / custom games. Think final map of super smash bros.

1 Like

Make a map (kind of like a TF2 custom map I once saw) where the Payload goes up a wall, like on an elevator or platform. And you can stand on it or go another way to get to the high ground. Maybe it could be an expansion to Petra where you are carrying something up walls. And each time the Payload hits a wall, it’s a checkpoint and the Payload moves by itself, so you don’t need someone standing on it for it to go up the wall.

I like the elevator point idea! But I don’t see Blizz developing something like that anytime soon.

Well blizzard sucks and we all know it

Pleasedontbanmeimagoodperson

Utopea for sure. And an underground cave map with an underground waterfall.

I want a Map where the point changes.

Rio…

Make it a BEACH map…throw in lucio’s favela…and wasn’t symmetra’s company there? Throw in a high tech area

1 Like

Please blizzard, just give us more changing and/or special maps like you did with Busan, Hollywood, Oasis, Black Forest, Horizon, Volskaya, even eichenwalde on the castle checkpoint. They make the game so much better.

I want more maps you can interact with like busan’s kareoke bar and gaming cafe

I’m beggin you Blizzard, we don’t need even more cities/towns right now D:

U N D E R W A T E R

2 Likes

so ow mazerunner

7 point CP. Where it transitions between multiple maps. Or can be converted to payload. Depending on what the wining team activates.

2 Likes

I don’t think that would be very popular.
It would take like an hour :confused:

so do comp games and people still play them :thinking:

It would basically be like a string of map rotations. But in a map designed for payload hybrid alternation on the fly. It’s something different.

I would love to see a rainforest.