Next forum drama?

What will the forums obsess about Now since Jeff has graced us from on high?

1 Like

Op heroes Like Mei hanzo Orisa etc
till the new feautre or experiement comes and people complain about that

Probably Orisa/Sigma/Hanzo for a little bit.

And don’t forget about the…

‘pls change role queue’

2 Likes

It’s obviously going to be scathing criticism of whatever feature the next dev update is about, likely with a large portion of people saying it will be a considerably worse solution than hero bans would have been.

Sad but most likely true.

These will go away when they balance the game for it.

1 Like

whatever the new feature is, people will rag on it for weeks on end. From the ominous mentions jeff kept giving about it, i just know its gonna be super contraversial

3 Likes

Can we start drama about the identity of hero 32 to force Jeff to tell us

Right now, we are locked in a holding pattern until the next developer update comes out that Jeff mentioned to implement a system to improve the progression of the meta game.

For what ive seen in the 15 min i’ve been here today… i’d say Guild/Clan system

2 Likes

Out of context hero bans discussion to make it sound like it’s gonna happen, until next week when we get the dev update. The it’s gonna be whatever’s in there to make it out of context.

The question you should be asking is - whether or not Echo will be released before OW2 or not…

I know, but I need my daily dose of drama. It’s the only thing that passes the time for me at my job. :slight_smile:

Dear god I hope so. This game desperately needs one.

I would love that. Have a 20 year old clan that is meaningless in this game because there is no central hub or site that can allow you to congregate and make teams. It’s the oddest thing. I am used to full stats, full teams, access to players and boards for teams etc. This game? nothing! It forces you to solo que cause the battle.net client is pretty sad when you compare to other games how accommodating they are to the community. Almost like they handicap it on purpose.

Here you go…

1 Like