NEWS! Upcoming Reddit AMA June 22 at 1:00 p.m. PDT! (ENDED)

Wait, so it’s not an Overwatch 2 AMA, but rather an AMA of all Blizzard’s games?

Quite. As stupid as things can get here sometimes, it pales in comparison to what happens at reddit. And I’m not talking about the Overwatch section specifically. More about reddit as a whole.

I’d like to know:
A) What will happen to unopened loot-crates and unspent OW1 currencies?
B) How much is 2000 OW2 currency is worth in USD?
C) How much are the battle passes worth alone in USD?
D) What happens with Golden Guns and Competitive points?
E) What happens with old OW1 skins not purchased?
F) What happens with old OW1 default skins?
G) Is there going to be an item store?

According to the AMA Schedule on r/games it’s an Overwatch 2 AMA

hoping they’ll answer about reworking Mei to tank, disappointing what they did to her in the last beta

1 Like

I hope they realize that experimental has been down for nearly two weeks after only being up for less than two hours. Seriously, put it back Blizzard.

1 Like

“At one point, Barnum noticed that people were lingering too long at his exhibits. He posted signs indicating ‘This Way to the Egress’. Not knowing that ‘Egress’ was another word for ‘Exit’, people followed the signs to what they assumed was a fascinating exhibit — and ended up outside.”

First thought.

1 Like

I know you where counting that someone from community or devs answer but I can share info I have

A) they gonna be lost coze ow2 dosnt have lootboxes, coins will also be lost. We start from new.
B and C) thers no info yet
D) with rank its reset, with guns not sure its kinda costumisation but I think its also gonna be reset and you get a fresh start
E) they gonna be avelible in ow2
F) theres no info yet but on beta some Heroes got it default skins
G) probably but still no info about that

All I want to know is how you are buffing dva she was unplayable last beta :sob:

Apparently the ExC was breaking the servers somehow. I have no idea how they managed to pull that off.

second this, Mei will be able to keep her CC as a tank and her uniqueness, Sym to support hopefully as well so she can keep her utility without her becoming just a generic dps with side abilities.

Advertising a AMA on reddit while they have a platform (here) they can do it

The OW sub reddits are better than this forum tbh. This is on rgaming though, which i have not been to

1 Like

No it’s an OverWatch 2 AMA. You can see it in the scheduled AMA column in the main page.

I read the top comments on a few posts for the past month on r/gaming. That forum does not like Overwatch, let alone blizzard. Very interesting and i guess good they picked the toughest crowd. I only hope the questions are productive and not like that James Corden AMA.

r/gaming hates OW btw. They picked the tough crowd.

1 Like

to clarify it’s on r/games not r/gaming

“Hey overwatch team, guess what. Screw you in particular because of a greedy mobile game not directly made by blizzard.”

Ask questions about Campaign / Pve!

Which is a significantly smaller subreddit but actually stickies AMAs.