NEWS! New Pachi-Marchi mini-event starts tomorrow!

They…theyre not petals

:sweat:

This whole time I though it was just a peach with petals

what is it

3 Likes

A Dva mech pachimari skin?

1 Like

Same thing happened to me only it was accidentally closing the car door on it :joy:

1 Like

OWL Hog, nice. I just wanted to see a pachimari painted on his belly :stuck_out_tongue:
The map is Hanamura… maybe Genji or Hanzo? Tomorrow we’ll see :eyes:

1 Like

I’m biased but… moira skin :pray:

2 Likes

Yeah i mean even if hog is getting an owl skin, that doesn’t mean it’s impossible for him to get a skin on this mini event. I would just find it pretty odd :thinking:

And i mean i just watched master ian gamers video about this and he said that maybe no heroes will be getting a skin this mini event, since there hasn’t been anything revealed yet. Or maybe more than 1 hero could get a skin???

We don’t know anything yet, so we’ll just have to wait and see what will happen.

1 Like

Ah yes the Murlocs of OW.

1 Like

so thats what mccree killed in this little short comedy video. i thought it was some sort of pokeman reference lmao

1 Like

… you tell me it is not?

1 Like

Gotta get some myself I’m ordering touhou plushies this week from the manufacturer pachimari is likely my next plushie

Pachimari does, this is their hero introduction.

1 Like

Press F to pay respects.

2 Likes

How dare you don’t think pachimari isn’t getting a skin

To support my theory

Go to career profile
Go to player icons
Filter by heroes
Select pachimari

Pachimari hero 33 confirmed

2 Likes

Why did this make me laugh lol

I don’t know, I get the feeling that the event won’t feature a new skin, and will instead be all about the community-made sprays we’ve been told about. Which is still very cool :partying_face:

I read this and instantly SCRAMBLED to find my Pachimari plushie

IT’S TRUE :sob: :sparkling_heart: asdfghjkl; I’m delighted, thank you for sharing this information

2 Likes

So I’m not the only one who thought this!

1 Like

I mean… How can you not love squeaky onions that are also octopi at the same time. :laughing: I :heart: pachimaris (or is the plural pachimari?) and I need to buy one right now :laughing:

1 Like

I think because of the no twitch drops thing everyone is thinking this isn’t a normal micro-event.

I think it is

Apart from the fact that you’ll get what is usually the twitch drops from just logging on, of course. Blizzard has said they are working on the twitch drop and how they work, as well as other progression systems in a forum post by a Dev recently that I’ll quote if I find it (originally saw a screenshot of it on twitter). So I think it is to just make up for the maybe just outright impossibility of twitch drops due to them being in a state of unusability due to blizzard altering them (at least that’s what I could under from the forum post).

So I think there will be a skin

And probably a player icon and maybe an emote as the second tier reward because of sprays already being given out really easily but probably just another spray.

I guess we’ll see tommorow!

Edit: I found the forum post, I don’t know if it’s actually a developer though. Definitely someone who knows what they are talking about though :laughing:

Here it is:

Oh, the anticipation for this event is killing me! Pachimari is just too cute!

1 Like

Better be Bastion…

1 Like