New Zealand being forced to LAX1

I’m sorry what?!

“No update” coming from a supervisor nothing at all? And spark fixes the issue in 3 hours that’s actually unbelievable and absolutely disappointing how is that even remotely acceptable

Unbelievable -_- guess we have to hope that the next overwatch patch hopefully fix this issues. if not, RIP new zealand players who are with vodafone.

3 Likes

Yea.
The exact text was:

Sadly there is no update as of yet but we are still investigating and working with Blizzard Servers to fix this

Not sure how reliable that is as it was only an hour ago that Blizzard said “We did attempt to reach out to Vodafone but have not received a response just yet.

Either they have only JUST started working on it or someone is telling pork pies.

omg it was funny because that last official statement made by a Blizzard offical literally sounded like they professionally gave up trying to work with Vodafone :joy:

If you read the thread on the Vodafone support site, it looks like Vodafone actually reached out to Blizzard 5 days ago and got an ‘automated’ response.

It seems like one big mess t.b.h.

Yeah I guess but in the end the problem is Vodafone because they have been constantly been contacted by either Blizzard and Customers and they either replied with a professional “I don’t know what I’m doing” or no response at all

I mean clearly if they had reached blizzard at the time and got no response doesn’t mean that they shouldn’t just stop fixing it or contacting them because if they hadn’t stopped contacting them it would have been fixed earlier but clearly one of them had stopped communication

If this is a issue with Vodafone they should understand whats going on as well as Blizzard

And no offence to blizzard but logically and technically Blizzard WAS the one who started it when the update came out and (I’m assuming) shifted the server route

1 Like

bye bye halloween event if this still doesn’t get fixed by the nxet remaster patch. lmao

4 Likes

ugh well i guess its time to uninstal blizzard if its not fixed…

1 Like

You gotta at less wait till tomorrow people have said 24hrs from yesterday and even then it might be longer

But yes you might as well uninstall it if you don’t have patients

I have patients but my patients includes being mad and frustrated :smiley:

1 Like

what a mood hahah :joy::sob:

2 Likes

i mean yea still gonna wait a bit but its like what? day 9 or 10 now?

Yes and both companies are to blame but more so Vodafone (or other ISPs that still haven’t being resolved yet)

In fact I actually had a forum on Vodafone and they said that there was no problem and that either we switch ISP or we just deal with it so I’m getting mixed messages from people at Vodafone

If spark can fix it, so why can’t Vodafone
How hard can it be

Well from experiencing customer servers most of them if not all of their staff is not on the same level also a lot of them aren’t clear about what’s going on and the ones that are are just responding with “we are aware of the situation” so I mean clearly no internal communication

2 Likes

Hello community!

I’d just like to announce that I am able to play Overwatch with a latency of 53 ping again! So check to see if your running normally

I just want to make clear I am on VodafoneNZ fibre so if anyone else is on a different ISP I’m sorry but this news won’t be for you but I would check Overwatch to make sure

Thank you,

4 Likes

Yup I just got on and it’s at 43ms! I to was with Vodafone fibre, guess it’s fixed now!!!

1 Like

Yep I have 42ms ping and it is business as usual again
I’m on Vodafone fibre and in Auckland

WinMTR Statistics

WinMTR statistics

Host % Sent Recv Best Avrg Wrst Last
ultrahub.hub 0 27 27 0 0 0 0
203-173-195-254.dsl.dyn.ihug.co.nz 0 27 27 2 4 6 4
unknown.telstraglobal.net 0 27 27 4 10 34 9
unknown.telstraglobal.net 0 27 27 5 10 61 8
i-0-0-0-1.hptw-core02.telstraglobal.net 0 27 27 4 7 16 6
i-10118.sydp-core03.telstraglobal.net 0 26 26 28 31 40 33
i-90.sydp10.telstraglobal.net 0 26 26 27 37 106 31
unknown.telstraglobal.net 0 26 26 27 32 86 30
et-0-0-49-br02-eqsy4.as57976.net 0 26 26 27 32 77 30
et-0-0-1-pe01-eqsy4.as57976.net 0 26 26 27 29 45 30
37.244.40.1 0 26 26 27 29 39 30

I’m glad everyone is back online

Keep being the heroes you all are and win those fights out there!!

1 Like

41MS Mines is fix FINALLY! Worldnet Fibre.

1 Like