New York Excelsior vs. Seoul Dynasty

It’s nice to see the old Zen+Lucio combo.

omg that tire…OMEGALUL

LIBERO DID #THAT!

1 Like

Come on Dynasty… You can do this!

I have faith in you!!

Seoul is BEST At the reverse sweep.
Lets see it.

1 Like

OK that’s it. We need a Zoe Tracer skin!

2 Likes

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: Twitch - Overwatch League

that was so cute… please tell me someone clipped that

Whoa. NYXL not running with a single DPS here.

And it worked! Only a Widow then Tracer late, followed by a VERY fast final point.

oh my gawd…wrecked

Usually I root for the underdog (Seoul). But NYXL ran rein, lucio, moira, so… GO NYXL

2 Likes

well. since it is now mathematically impossible for ny to lose their seed, might as well do whatever the hell you want!

will fl0w3r ever graduate from xl2 academy to owl nyxl? he turned 18 recently. i wanna see him go off

Lol, this is so terrible to watch
Seoul can’t do anything against them :stuck_out_tongue:
i can see another 4-0

Dude it is SO WEIRD to watch Dynasty on this map.
I mean, what the hell do they try to do here?

Oh boi now they’ll have 4 widow players

i feel bad for seoul, alot of their players were my faves back in the days. but oh well… NYXL LETS GOOO 4-0!!!

In space no one can hear Seoul scream…

After Map 2

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: Twitch - Overwatch League

1 Like

Seoul on this map is like: okay guys, use whatever you want and just do whatever you want, if we get a tick of the 1st point then its ok

Ryujehong threw the match by going Widowmaker leaving the team with solo support dive IMO.

-.- i am mildly displeased at this outcome.

Dynasty, it’s time for a… ˙dǝǝʍS ǝsɹǝʌǝᴚ

i mean i doubt it was intentional, i think their strat was to dive and break up/scatter the defense and pick off the exposed players with widow, honestly tho i think zenyatta wouldve been more effective than widow, atleast u can throw a healing orb in there and discord the enemy for your divers while taking those long “widow-like” pot shots.