New York Excelsior vs. Seoul Dynasty

Lol, this is so terrible to watch
Seoul can’t do anything against them :stuck_out_tongue:
i can see another 4-0

Dude it is SO WEIRD to watch Dynasty on this map.
I mean, what the hell do they try to do here?

Oh boi now they’ll have 4 widow players

i feel bad for seoul, alot of their players were my faves back in the days. but oh well… NYXL LETS GOOO 4-0!!!

In space no one can hear Seoul scream…

After Map 2

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: Twitch - Overwatch League

1 Like

Seoul on this map is like: okay guys, use whatever you want and just do whatever you want, if we get a tick of the 1st point then its ok

Ryujehong threw the match by going Widowmaker leaving the team with solo support dive IMO.

-.- i am mildly displeased at this outcome.

Dynasty, it’s time for a… ˙dǝǝʍS ǝsɹǝʌǝᴚ

i mean i doubt it was intentional, i think their strat was to dive and break up/scatter the defense and pick off the exposed players with widow, honestly tho i think zenyatta wouldve been more effective than widow, atleast u can throw a healing orb in there and discord the enemy for your divers while taking those long “widow-like” pot shots.

Just got back from dinner to see the halftime highlights and see jehong on Widowmaker and Doomfist? Wtf is going on with Seoul?

I will be disappointed if they don’t use Symmetra by the end of this stage.

2 Likes

I feel like ryujehong is tilting. picking a fight with JJonack putting himself way out of position, doomfist/widow on Horizon… idk it just feels weird
C9

ACTUAL C9 OMEGALUL

1 Like

love my team …HOWEVER… this seems like a bittersweet win.

almost like everyone would be happier if they put up a good fight at the very least.

1 Like

I never thought Id say this, but I think Jehong might be hurting his team.

if seoul plays the way theyre playing today on may 30th… shanghai might actually get their first win soon

After Map 3

-
-

WATCH LIVE: Twitch - Overwatch League

Prediction:

Seoul somehow plays better than they have this whole time, winning this round.

Since the last round always seems to work that way… :thinking:

:Thinking;

Seoul just isn’t a good team.

They’re my favorite team, and I heard all kinds of things about how they were supposed to be the best team when OWL started and how they won trophies prior to the league, but they have accomplished literally nothing since OWL started.

The only thing they’ve done is missed every stage playoffs and looked incredibly mediocre. Not a single player on this team looks like they belong on a top-tier team. With their current form, Seoul can genuinely be considered one of the worst teams in the league.

Boston isn’t doing much better either. Very much a patch team.

First off, Take that back. Lol :joy_cat:
Fleta is a God.

And secondly… If JJonak had been playing that way in the PLAT Games i usually play in, Even the enemy team would be asking if he’s ok.
Like, He’s WAY Overextending WAY too often.

Also, Seoul is a Much better team than some people think.
I couldn’t imagine playing against these players, It simply would be impossible for the Common players.

FLETA IS NOW MY FAVORITE PLAYER EVER.
:star_struck::heart_eyes:
Godspeed my Omnic brother.

I keep hearing that Fleta is supposed to be one of the best DPS players in the league, but I can’t remember a single match where he’s dominated the game like Linkzer, Saebyolbe, Agilities/Soon, or Carpe have.

There just isn’t anyone on this team that performs well enough to even start on a team like NYXL.

And how are they better than some people think? The quality of a team is dictated by its performances. Commentators and fans gave Seoul the benefit of the doubt due to their performances prior to OWL. However, at absolutely no point in any stage of OWL have they performed anything close to one of the best teams in the league.

You don’t get to live off of past accomplishments in team sports.