New York Excelsior vs. San Francisco Shock - NOW LIVE

Twitch chat licks steel poles in the winter and get surprised by the result. Even a broken clocks right twice a day.

People sick of GOATs.

Can you say they are wrong though?

It’s insanely prevalent strategy and, most people would agree, a very boring one to watch.

I appreciate the effort you put into your posts and keeping the community updated, but if you can’t admit there’s a balance problem at the pro level then I don’t know what to tell you. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

question…how long is a stage again? its 4 weeks right?

He does like 25-55% of his team’s damage. He’s a monster.

5 weeks

And damn, NYXL redeemed themselves on Numbani…

hmm…well…i wonder if my prediction is true

He’s a Tech Support MVP and a CS rep. He doesn’t balance heroes…that’s a different team.

Friend, we get it…we all hate Goats, too. Hence why I’m looking forward to the new balance changes being released this month…

I in no way implied he’s responsible or has any influence of hero balance… I simply replied to his disdain of people spamming akin to, “We’re done with GOATS” in twitch chat like they shouldn’t be doing it (with his screenshot, if you scroll up).

Why you reading that hard into what he says? Everyone with half a brain knows theres a balance problem. Look at the PTR.

I don’t think I needed to read hard into a one line post with a screenshot of twitch chat to be honest.

I simply responded to him with my opinion that he’s plugging his ears and saying, “lalala” if he’s surprised/upset that people are starting to spam such things in OWL twitch chat.

I’m sorry that upset you so much. :man_shrugging:

Just to clarify, I too want to be rid of the current meta (as I much prefer dive). I have said many times, I know three-three is a problem (both in pro play and in the open game), but I understand how and why it exists in the current meta. I find it fascinating how pro players have developed such a strong sense of teamwork where skilled individual play can’t break it. The Defiant/Hunters match was proof of that. I do want to see moments where skilled individual play can break a team coordinated comp again, so yes I am hopeful the developers have set the pieces for a better stage once patch 1.34 is released.

All in all, I am just getting a chuckle out of the chat.

1 Like

anyway…

my heart wants the shock to win, but my brain knows nyxl will win

Didnt upset me at all. You just hard misrepresented someone I respect and I dont appreciate that. Wyoming has made clear many times their viewe on GOATs and I agree with them.

He is by no means plugging his ears and going “lalala.”

Fair perspective. Just based on what we’ve viewed in Season 2 so far I can’t blame twitch chat for being (ResidentSleeper) of 3-3 at this stage.

Exactly. We can appreciate the details of GOATs while appreciating why its boring to watch.

I want shock to pull a good match. I’m honestly just wanting to hype up Titans vs NYXL in playoffs.

my stream died for a minute and i refreshed to see shock already got point a

Same, wonder what happen there.

I still want to see this happen on Assault maps in pro play one day:

hey i have a quick question

why the hell did the games start so late tonight? i think it was like, 8:30pm for me?

Only three matches tonight. We will end on schedule as if it was 4 matches.