New York Excelsior vs. Paris Eternal - FINAL

Why do the commentators overrate Paris so much?

Because of Soon. Nene clowned him though. Sometimes the commentators forget that everyone playing is a professional. They were legit surprised that Soon was getting spanked.

When Anamo gets a nice point saving 2k, all they showcase is Nenne looking at the choke and not doing anything in a replay.

Lol right…cameras never know now who to look at. I swear whenever something dope happens, they’re looking at something else.

na production btw lol

Don’t get into watching NASCAR. You will go crazy.

Holy crap…Paris show on the dummy where NYXL hurt you…

hey idk if its just me but when i hit the fullscreen button on twitch it doesnt do full fullscreen and my toolbar is still showing? this literally didnt happen hours ago and was fine at the start of this match. is anyone else experiencing this?

After Map 2

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

It’s not even not actively looking at Anamo, it’s obvious it wouldn’t be exciting to watch a mercy rather than omg elite widow clicking heads… but it was a replay and they apparently wanted to show Nenne clicking heads, but nothing happened in the replay and they just put it away lmao.

Exit fullscreen and press Ctrl + F5 on the page. Retry afterward.

thanks it did not work you are the best

Get rekt Paris!!! Yessssssss!!

It did NOT work? What web browser are you using?

i use chrome bc i hate myself

1 Like

Press F11 to switch to browser full screenmode, then press it again to switch back, then try maximizing the player window again.

Let’s go!!! Meeeeeeeeeeeko!!!

OWL? who cares anymore. no one watches those games anymore. Its nothing but a mirror match.

Soon always looks so sad.

Sorry for the delays everyone trying to take care of a certain dumpster fire first…

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3