New York Excelsior vs. Los Angeles Valiant - NOW LIVE

Why am I only getting one token instead of three?

Wait thirty seconds then check again.

wow… nyxl decide to go quad dps… now lets see… everyone complaining about goats… well they didnt go goats,lost the map, and now everyones gonna say “omg nyxl threw that map, why didnt they play goats” XD

2 Likes

NYXL fans be like:

3 Likes

I’ve gotten only one token too…
Make that two, but the drop was 40 minutes ago…

Hmm, I am noticing a change in the wording, it now says Tokens (plural) in the message, I think we are getting the 3 tokens per drop but they may have worded it differently… I will do a balance check on the next drop.

1 Like

I just checked the game client, at first it was loading one token at time, but then on the last three pulses, it loaded three. I am thinking they changed the system on us today. Right now I have 91 tokens, but my latest drop on Twitch just hit. So in an hour I will check to see if the drops are working correctly or not.

Another two grav bombs enabled by Mano. This is like Bash Shatter again.

1 Like

Grav Bomb is the Hyrda of combos. Nerf one way to make it work and 2 more shall take its place.

Here comes again, mano has shatter, meko bomb, grav incoming. NYXL was just farming ult now.

Fate saved that with a charge.

Green teams that pick reaper are throwing.

This is pure insanity!

And Kariv just provided (more) proof of why Reaper isn’t a goats counter.

After Map 4

-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

If Los Angeles went Sombra instead of Reaper, they would be 1-3 right now lol.

Now the game will become 3-2.

I think Kariv would have had more success with a Hanzo or Sombra there, but what do I know.

Ah yes, “Reaper”, I thought we dismissed that claim.

1 Like

I’m TylerG and this is my favorite reference in this thread.

1 Like

Also, saving the Council? shm.