New York Excelsior vs. Florida Mayhem - FINAL

They do this on purpose, right? :smirk:

I’m also pretty sure they don’t win a single round at all. But I let surprise myself for sure. ^^

I’ll take that bet…

goddammit.

Ok, changing my bet to 10$ that they will cap no more than 5 points.

Looks like you lost the bet, and I won…PAY UP!

(I’m joking by the way)

Disappointing from NYXL, I expected better!

https://giphy.com/gifs/simpsons-stop-hes-already-dead-amnZC37fDEuoE

1 Like

Let Jjonak play Tracer!

i just had to turn on ASMR or Bob Ross
they make it easier to watch :smiley:

It was on Day 1 (Wednesday) of Stage 3 Week 1 on April 4th, during the halftime of the second game (of three games):

I would not anticipate a formal announcement for this year at Overwatch League

This talk about main tanks and no mention of Ameng. Disappointed.

it wont happen but imagine if florida is the team to finally defeat nyxl with a reverse sweep

It’s unfair to compare the yottachad to all the others. They’re only mortal, they wouldn’t stand a chance.

Florida is going to slaughter them and show them what america is all about!

Thanks for taking the time to find this and let me know, many thanks. I still have a sliver of hope though!

This game gonna be very one sided. But at least Florida Mayhem isn’t on a 19map losing streak… Poor GZC. Having to fight SFS twice in a row was brutal.

Considering how big the last match of the day is (Battle for Los Angeles VI) it’d be the best time, but I think they are rolling back the fanfare this year. Last year, many Overwatch content creator personalities were invited to L.A. last year to sneak peek at Archives in the Blizzard offices before the announcement at Overwatch League. There have been no known media days this year.

1 Like

NYXL has JJonak, maybe the best Zen/Ana player in the world. I’ve seen some of his Twitch Streams and boy, hes a Monster on that Heroes! Florida is really screwed.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the “big” match was a 4-0 tho… Valliant may have won a game, but they still looking really bad. Contrary to their city Counterpart which been showing strong.

Allow me to clarify, the game is hyped up because it is Valiant vs. Gladiators. In terms of how Competitive it will be, that will be yet to be seen.

Just don’t understand why not. Would get everybody talking about it and there is 100k+ people watching.